This was our last stop on a long and exhausting tour of North and South India and gave us everything we needed...
Our beach view room was amazing, every need thought of and beautifully done, the view from the balcony stunning.
The infinity pool was the perfect place to see the sun set and the private beach beautifully kept, service was amazing in all areas of the hotel. The maid service was exceptional rooms cleaned and replenished twice daily.
The buggy ride back from the beach to the hotel after a hard days R&R was a delight...
The sea was the best we had experienced in kerala, gentle waves rather than the breakers elsewhere, felt like laying in a tepid wave bath and the turquoise water amazingly clear.
The sky bar was again a perfect sunset location and the cocktails were fabulous.
The decor everywhere in the hotel right down to the room corridors was stunning.
We opted for the package including airport transfers and buffet meals which proved to be excellent value. The buffet was amazing, varied at every meal and more choice than you could wish for, we only had 3 days here but there did seem to be so much variety in the buffet food that you could happily eat this way for longer.
Only downside we had a 4am checkout and despite reassurances from the General manager and reception the night before the driver was not ready for us, it wasn't a problem and they did give us breakfast food to take with us but not the smooth exit we had in our lower class Delhi hotel.
This was a great place to end our trip a luxurious jewel in Kovalam and I cannot wait to visit again and make more use of the spa facilities but if you want to see the real India then this may not be the place.
A great start or end to an Indian holiday but in a very commercial way.
make sure you check out the pillow menu!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala