Its been almost 3 months to my travel , but finally I had sorted some of the Photographs and moreover the time to write a review about my stay. Kovalam was my first destination during my honeymoon and I stayed at Leela , Kovalam for couple of days.
I was very excited for leela becasue of its location and I must say that the stay at "The leela" was wonderful. The way we were welcomed and escorted to our room was excellent. They knew about our honeymoon and thus had a cake already placed in the Sitout area.
I was spoilt by too many choices, the room I stayed in was "Beach View Superior Room" , Sea was only few metres away and a lovely garden right in front of our room. Took a Short Nap and headed straight away to the Beach and enjoyed my time there on the beach ...
Although one prefers to switch on the air condition and see through the balcony , I didnt miss a chance of listening to the Vibrant sea hitting on the rocks. Morning 3:00am was the right time to open the doors and sleep right in the lap of nature.
Coming on the Food, had a Dinner and Buffet breakfast there and I must say that the food was excellent (being a Punjabi , One can understand the Kind of taste buds we have).
While Checking out we were given a small gift from them as a token of rememberance.
Overall , an excellent stay, Whatever the age group be, this is a sure shot recommendation , send your parents over here, let them spend some time alone, let leela take care of them.
On several requests from my friends , I went ahead and clicked photographs of the Club Room which may be the requirement for some to compare the room one wants to stay inn.
Leela Team --Thank you for making my stay memorable and I assure you of my parents visit soon to this place.Good memories lasts forever and they will for sure.
Recommendation - Upload more Pics of your rooms so that travellers can go through them and select which room they want to. I conveyed the same to your Floor Manager as well .However I am doing my bit to promote you guys.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala