“Excellent drivers and fair prices”
Review of Canggu Bali Driver

Canggu Bali Driver
Ranked #1 of 73 Tours in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi Welcome to Bali My name is Ketut your reliable driver in Canggu and Berawa area. text me, for your transportation need, Canggu to Ubud - uluwatu - lovina - kuta - airport - sanur - tulamben. I provide to you a convenient and comfortable car for your Bali excursions and adventure experience. i will show to you the real bali way of life and other best spot of Bali for your memorable Bali Trip.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Ketut and Nyoman were my drivers to Kuta and the airport. Really nice guys, friendly, very polite and respectful. The prices are fair and the cars are in perfect condition. Very honest drivers. Highly recommended!

All reviews
"bali"
in 17 reviews
"kuta"

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Ketut and his biz partner Nyoman are reliable and helpful, traits you definitely would want in a driver. They also speak good English and are very friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome day around Ubud. He is patient, friendly and knows well the area. We can only recommand his services.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Ketut was on time and very friendly! Told me some great places to visit and we talked about Bali and some of its history. His number is saved for every time I need a taxi in Bali now. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Nic M
See more reviews
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We live here in Bali and I've known Ketut now for around 4 years. As well as being incredibly reliable and easy to communicate with he's just a lovely dude. He'll get you where you want to go, you can have fun on the way and have a chat or sit back and relax. Can;t recommend him highly enough.