All reviews green spot standard room echo beach breakfast offered will definitely be back for more tuna steak great ac yoga retreat pool area is lovely hotel is perfect the hotel is clean nalu bowls small hotel booked this hotel eco beach breakfast was amazing awesome location
Reviewed February 27, 2018

We had a really lovely stay at Ecosfera. The accommodation, service and location were exactly what you will be looking for if you are considering staying in Echo Beach. The hotel was small enough to feel personal, but also large enough to offer everything you would need as far as SPA, Pool and restaurant. The staff were amazing and very accommodating of all our needs. Value for money cannot be beaten!

Room tip: Upstairs room felt a little more private for us, away from the reception area towards the back of the hotel would be ur suggestion.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaryC4568
ecosferahotel, Manager at Ecosfera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Gary,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay at Ecosfera Hotel. I am glad to hear that you spent a great time with us!

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

I chose to book a suite with an ocean view as I figured it would be good value and it kind of was although I think breakfast could have been included in that price (however there are so many cafes around that it makes more sense to go there).

The staff was super friendly and the facilities clean. The pool area is fairly small but I very much liked it and I also attended a yoga class up on the roof.

My suite was big and clean with a nice balcony and view. I also liked the bathroom. What could have made my stay better is if there had been complimentary tea and coffee in the room and if they got new towels as the ones in my room smelled a bit funky.

All in all, good location and would definitely consider staying in the same hotel/suite again.

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Karolina,

Thank you for sharing the feedback about Ecosfera Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for giving us suggestions for the improvements. I will take into consideration to add coffee/tea facilities to the room. Please accept my apology for towels. Recently we purchased new ones.

We hope to see you again at Ecosfera Hotel!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Lovely room as we were lucky enough to get upgraded to a suite.... thank you so much!
Pool area really nice, bit small althou was free when we wanted to chill out fortunately....
Luved the floating beanbag!
Spa was excellant and reasonably priced for a hotel.... had x2 brilliant massages;)))
Restauant excellant with lovely breakfasts (included) and very tasty evening meals,which we frequented a few times during our stay.
Handy for the beach (Echo) but it is a surfing beach, so can be rather rough for normal swimming and chilling in. Lots of cafes above the beach but think they're only open during the day?
Other restaurants around to eat in too... very good Pizza Resaurant and a couple above a small carpark nearby. (Turn right out of the hotel and its first left).
Good staff and very helpful.
Recommend definately for a few days in Canggu.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jan,

Thank you for sharing the feedback about your stay at Ecosfera Hotel. It is a pleasure for me reading the review.I am glad that you spent great time with us!

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to Ecosfera Hotel and it’s all because of the staff and the amazing service they provide!

Maria has gone above and beyond in helping me arrange my transportation to the airport, making sure my room was met to my standards, and had given tips to where to get great clothing and restaurants to eat from.

Jenny is well versed in the spa packages and greets everyone with such warmth. She is so happy to help with any enquiries in the spa and aids with choosing the type of spa therapies/massages/services that you need.

One of my favourite things about the hotel is the design and how it’s such a cozy environment. The breakfast is definitely worth waking up for and the location is just perfect, it’s near enough to all the shops and restaurants and a stone throw away from the beach.

The next time I come back to Canggu, I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather stay than Ecosfera Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
ecosferahotel, Manager at Ecosfera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Nina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about Ecosfera Hotel. As a return guest, it is always a pleasure for us hosting you.

We are waiting for your arrival again!

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was so much more amazing than I'd expected!

I'd booked it thinking I was getting a cheap room, possibly in a hostel, so when I got there to find out it was a spa and yoga retreat I couldn't believe it!

I arrived at around 11.30pm, expecting to just check in and go to bed, but because I'd let them know I was arriving late, they'd kept the restaurant open and were so friendly and welcoming that I could've hugged them after my 12 hours of travelling!

My room was huge and lovely, and was on the ground floor right next to the pool and spa, with it's own decent sized patio area.

Breakfast was included and really good, with several options, and you could upgrade for hardly anything.

The pool smelt of coconut and left my skin feeling amazing, and the whole hotel was really peaceful and chilled out!

I was visiting for a friends wedding - other family and friends were gutted that they hadn't stayed here when they saw it, and one night we all ate here so they could try it out - my friend who visits yearly will be staying here in future rather than their usual!

I really can't recommend it enough!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
ecosferahotel, Manager at Ecosfera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear LittlePinkFairy,

Thank you for your time writing such an amazing review about your recent stay at Ecosfera Hotel! The pictures you shared are great, thank you very much! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to provide best value and service to our guests because we want to make their stay with us pleasant and memorable!

We hope to see you again at Ecosfera Hotel!

Sincerely yours,