All reviews highly recommend it to everyone laundry service great place to stay short walk to the beach outdoor bathroom drinking water guesthouse scooter bali ruko cafes
Reviewed June 18, 2015

This Guesthouse is a gem. Very comfortable clean accommodation and friendly welcoming hosts Wayan and Kedek. Berewa Beach is so close I enjoyed sitting there watching the surfers during the morning and at sunset.

Exquisite shampoo and body wash provided in the bathroom ..... I wish it was for sale!!

It would be easy to stay here for extended periods ... my visit was too short.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Va S
Reviewed June 10, 2015

My husband and I just spent two weeks at Wayan's Guest House. We could not have chosen a more perfect location. Wayan and his family are gracious hosts and the family compound is quiet, safe and serene. Located a short walk from Berawa Beach which is a great place to surf, watch the sunset or just laze the day away on a bean bag chair with a coconut drink in your hand! Wayan also has motor bikes for rent on a daily basis which is a great way to get around and see the island. Our room was chilled 24/7 with super strong AC and the internet connection is lightening speed (fiber optic) which is not usual on the island. The bed was very comfortable with nice cool white linens. Cable TV which we only turned on once but it was nice to know it was there if we wanted it. Wayan provides shampoo and body wash which smells DIVINE and left me feeling like I had just had a luxurious day at the spa. There is a large hotel (also on the ocean front) where you can rent a chaise, use their pool and also have a meal if the beach just 'isn't your thing'. (cost about US$3.50 for pool use, a chaise and a towel for the day) The food at the hotel is quite good, the Tuna Sambol was my favorite! We were sad to leave Wayan's little slice of paradise but also sooo thankful we found his guest house on TA. I highly recommend Wayan's Guest house to anyone looking for a safe, quiet, affordable and peaceful get away on Bali.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank danasgirl2015
Reviewed May 8, 2015

Wayan is a really charismatic guy who I respect. He is an amazingly skilled photographer and has 2 really cute and fun kids who you can play with and his wife who handsews beautifully exquisite traditional Balinese clothing.

His property has a well-kept garden with frogs at night, a family temple and the rooms are really cosy. There are lots of DVDs you can watch on your TV. The beautiful bathroom is open air and has toiletries included while he provides lots of multi-adapters in the room, so no worries about charging your electronics. WiFi is really strong too and the comfy beds are made every day and the room cleaned up without disturbing your belongings. You can rent motorbikes since he has 1 for every guest room.

The property is super close to Berawa Beach for intermediate surfers, with the nearby Batu Bolong for beginners. You can even walk along the beach to reach Seminyak. Seminyak and Kuta can be rode to on motorbikes but I would advise to stay in Canggu for the local food, laidback vibe and verdant ricefields.

You can request for day trips with Wayan beforehand, while he has his trusted driver friend Nyoman who can pick you up and bring you to other locations, stopping by at warungs for affordably delicious local meals.

I have 2 other friends who have stayed with Wayan too! And I met guests there who have stayed with him repeatedly. You can pay him with credit card or cash when you leave. Thank you Wayan!

Room Tip: All are good!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lim_Lishan17
Reviewed April 6, 2015

How lucky we were to come across this accommodation on Tripadviser.1st time to Bali and we had a 1st class host .Everything we set out to do on this trip we did with Wayans expert advice (he even gave me a lesson on how to ride the scooters ).. Our room with outside shower was comfortable and cleaned everyday . it was always a pleasure to come back to our room every evening to find the air conditioner on and a night light burning.. We stayed for 7 nights ,and look forward to visiting Wayan and his family again one day..

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank margwatts
Reviewed March 7, 2015

I recently spent 8 nights at Wayan's Guesthouse. Not my first trip to Bali but I specifically wanted to stay here after missing out in the past and reading the great reviews on TA.
Prompt, clear and precise communications from Wayan when I made the booking.
Airport pick up and transfer was slick and easy.
As you will read from the numerous reviews, Wayan and his family are wonderful hosts - I can certainly confirm that from my recent stay.
The rooms are cute and perfectly appointed with everything you need for a very comfortable stay!
So very clean and tidy - the level of cleanliness is top shelf.
The location is perfect...walking distance down to Berawa beach, Canggu is 7 mins away on the scooter and Seninyak would be around 12-15 mins on the bike! Ideal.
Wayan is the go-to guy for everything you need to know...he arranged a rental scooter for me and also transport up to Ubud for the day.
I have no problem recommending Wayan's guesthouse and I return to stay the next time I visit Bali.
Thanks Wayan - Keep up the great work!

Stephen (New Zealand)