All reviews highly recommend it to everyone short walk to the beach laundry service outdoor bathroom drinking water guesthouse scooter bali ruko cafes
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

He is the MAN!! We arrived at Wayan Guest House at 2Am because of Volcano eruption and flight delaies and without luggages(lost by airfly company) and he was there waiting for us! We stayed there 9 amazing days and Wayan was very able to make true every our single wish. For us he is like a friend right now, we will be back as soon as possible. The rooms are really clean and safe, the staff is very very available. It seems for yourself to live in a big family along with them. We went at sea just walking.. it's around 50 meters and you can enjoy the beach. I am not a surfer but this is the best place to do it in Bali I suppose.
I suggest to stay at Wayan as long as you can, you will not regret anything about him and his guest house.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pastucci
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Really loved our stay here. Extended our stay! Room spotless and great size, fridge, air con, fan, huge tv and dvd player to watch movies. Big open air bathroom. Comfy bed...a real home from home. Good location 3 min walk to a really nice stretch of beach and restaurants nearby...good Vietnamese over the road and Jabulani and Indian up the road nice too! Great ice cream place too! Room in the family compound so very secure with Wayan and his family who are lovely. Wayan is one of the most laid back people I think you will ever meet, nothing is a problem, even lent us money when ATM's were not working. You can use the scooters for free and laundry and water free too. Wifi was super fast too. No question full marks to this place.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Wayan's Guest House is perfectly positioned a very short walk from a beach with great surf. The garden is gorgeous as are the fish (I would have loved to see the fish move into their new, bigger and better home!). Wayan and his family are discreet and friendly hosts.
The house is in a semi rural area and we made great use of the moped to get to restaurants, Seminyak and just to get a feel for the area. The Canggu traffic and roads were always exciting and surprising.
Honest, reliable, safe and secure. We left our daughters there alone on numerous occasions, day and night (12 and 15 years old), and we left our room unlocked as a family member was always present keeping a close eye on the compound.

Highly recommended if the lack of a pool doesn't bother you.

Wayan even went the extra mile and mailed clothes we had left behind to our next hotel in Ubud at his own expense.

And, Wayan's wifi was alot faster and better than mine at home!
Thank you Wayan!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

What can I say? A friend and I arrived there on May 25th without booking in advance and, lo and behold, after a 22 hours plane trip from France, Wayan had his very last room to rent us! And what a room! Awesome beds, great aircon, fast wifi, fridge with daily bottled water, coffee and teas, large screen tv with many dvds (although we spent our time surfing so didn't use), superb outside shower. What more can you ask for? Oh yes, a great host like Wayan who is always available to help you with whatever you need! He got us a scooter, aluminum tape for my board which was damaged during the flight, a cheap ride to our next location, etc.! Finally, Wayan's guest house is 50 meters from Canggu beach, and has plenty of tasty and cheap restaurants nearby.... Need I say more? Thank you Wayan for providing such a splendid service! Book away folks, it's aaaaall good here!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Fred1334
Reviewed June 18, 2015

This Guesthouse is a gem. Very comfortable clean accommodation and friendly welcoming hosts Wayan and Kedek. Berewa Beach is so close I enjoyed sitting there watching the surfers during the morning and at sunset.

Exquisite shampoo and body wash provided in the bathroom ..... I wish it was for sale!!

It would be easy to stay here for extended periods ... my visit was too short.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo