All reviews highly recommend it to everyone short walk to the beach laundry service outdoor bathroom drinking water guesthouse scooter bali ruko cafes
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

We had a super nice stay at Wayan's Guest House!
The location: only a 4 minute walk to Berawa Beach.
The room: comfortable bed, good air conditioning, very clean, fast wifi.
Lovely terrace in front of the room with a view into the lush garden.
Wayan and his wife Gedek: the kindest hosts you can imagine, ready to help out with laundry, transport, etc.
And then the funny white kakatoo, who likes to. chat with you.
Breakfast is not available, but "Ruko" is very close by with good brekkies.
We loved our stay and wholeheartedly recommend this place!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2015

Beautifully kept small guest house worth every cent. And as a bonus a Vietnamese restaurant has opened up opposite and it makes fabulous and healthy food. Place was clean, quiet, close enough to the beach which had real waves.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and found it to be my favourite spot in Bali. I will be coming back as I did not have enough time to sit back and enjoy this beautiful house. The location is less then 2 minutes walking distance from the surfing beach. Mr. And Mrs. Wayan made sure I had everything I needed for my stay. I had a huge bed and a bathroom during my stay. I met Mr. Wayan late on my first night at the guest house. He gave me a scooter ride to show me the ATM's, the amazing deli (has everything you would need) and Desa Sani (I ended up spending a whole day here). I rented a scooter and rode to Tanha lot and back to Semiyak. Mrs. Wayan took care of what I needed at home. Some wonderful restaurants within walking distance of the guesthouse. Beautifully kept gardens within the house and pin drop silence at night time for a restful sleep. I did not had much local cash on me and Mrs. Wayan offered me the money and at the end to go to the airport Mr. Wayan made sure I had enough cash on me. All the small things made this place feel like a home and I'm looking to go back in near future. Thank You :).

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

He is the MAN!! We arrived at Wayan Guest House at 2Am because of Volcano eruption and flight delaies and without luggages(lost by airfly company) and he was there waiting for us! We stayed there 9 amazing days and Wayan was very able to make true every our single wish. For us he is like a friend right now, we will be back as soon as possible. The rooms are really clean and safe, the staff is very very available. It seems for yourself to live in a big family along with them. We went at sea just walking.. it's around 50 meters and you can enjoy the beach. I am not a surfer but this is the best place to do it in Bali I suppose.
I suggest to stay at Wayan as long as you can, you will not regret anything about him and his guest house.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pastucci
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Really loved our stay here. Extended our stay! Room spotless and great size, fridge, air con, fan, huge tv and dvd player to watch movies. Big open air bathroom. Comfy bed...a real home from home. Good location 3 min walk to a really nice stretch of beach and restaurants nearby...good Vietnamese over the road and Jabulani and Indian up the road nice too! Great ice cream place too! Room in the family compound so very secure with Wayan and his family who are lovely. Wayan is one of the most laid back people I think you will ever meet, nothing is a problem, even lent us money when ATM's were not working. You can use the scooters for free and laundry and water free too. Wifi was super fast too. No question full marks to this place.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple