I dont want to say too much otherwise next time we got to book this place we will have to pay more or we wont be able to get a room. But I am doing this for the staff who are lovelly especially front desk and in the restaurant. The rooms are plain but beautiful and huge, only missing a kettle for my morning cuppa but staff are more than happy to bring you some hot water. Rooms 12 & 14 on the second storey have massive decks which could hold a small wedding reception, you have your own table, chairs and umbrella to boot. The food in the restaurant was great and well priced for Bali standards, especially the Steak and Mash Potatoe (yummy). The outside dining in the restaurant be it evening, lunch or breakfast beats Jimbaran Bay, Kuta or Legian handsdown, the waves literally crashing behind the small brick wall that seperates you from the beach. In the evening you are lost in a romantic world of fairy lights set far up in the coconut palms above your tables and during the day you can watch the surfers ride the endless waves in front of your table. All in all this was a beautiful place, I would recommend hiring scooters to investigate the many Gangs and Jalans and the hotel is not too far from Seminyak if you take the short cut down past the Canggu Country Club. All in all excellant find but dont tell to many people, One last thing, the Spa could have another lady as the current one is to busy for drop in, make sure you book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu