All reviews berawa beach farm to table rooftop terrace these factors room hotel provide transport rooms are spacious short walk from the beach beyond the call of duty yummy food morning yoga home away from home nasi goreng walking distance finns beach club memorable stay learn how
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I'm not buying any review that's less than 5 stars. Let me explain why: My fiancé and I arrived at Sedasa at around 10 (when the regular check in time is 2pm). We were a bit worried about being so early but the staff greeted us and assured us that it was no problem. While they got our paperwork in order, they served us welcome drinks (pineapple and club soda, I believe) and chatted with us about how our Bali trip was going so far. I'm used to the usual contrived chitchat that hotel clerks usually force, but this wasn't that. It was genuine. PLUS, I've never had a hotel commit my name to memory like Sedasa did (welcoming me or sending me off by name every time I arrived or left). Since our room still wasn't ready, they let us chill on the rooftop terrace and served us complimentary tea and coffee--something that this hotel does EVERY DAY from 12pm to 6pm. Around 12pm, my fiancé and I had an appointment in Seminyak so the staff called us a blue cab and assured us that our luggage would be safely locked in our room when we returned.
Some reviews drag the breakfast options, but I found the breakfast to be filling and delicious (AND free). The menu items for lunch and dinner won't disappoint either. During the two days I stayed at Sedasa, I tried the potato salad, the Greek salad, and the chicken pimento. While all the food was great, the chicken pimento was a standout for sure (so much so that I had it twice). As far as the room goes, it was large and clean. You could easily fit four people comfortably in one room.
Lastly, I want to rave about the Farm to Table program. I've never stayed at a hotel that is so passionate about helping local people obtain fair wages. When you opt to participate in the Farm to Table program, you are driven about an hour and a half north to the base of a mountain to pick fresh fruits and vegetables. Your bounty is then cooked and served to you as you lounge on a hilltop overlooking the famous Balinese rice terraces. Honestly, I've never done anything like this and was pleasantly surprised at how awesome the experience was. And the best part? A portion of the money you pay is given directly back to the farmers.
Sedasa Lodge isn't just a hotel. It's an experience. Support them as they strive to support local Balinese people. I promise you won't regret it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sedasa L, Manager at Sedasa Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Mr. Marvin,

Warmest greeting from Sedasa Family....

Thank you very much to be part of our Sedasa Family and thank you for the great reviews about our lodge. We are very happy to hear that you very enjoy your stay with us. As you know that we just a small lodge but we will give homey and friendly services to all of our guest. We are very happy to hear that your enjoy our food very much. And thank you for joining our program Farm To Table for support local farm. We wish more people coming to support local farm

We wish we could see you again near future and stay with us.

Operation Manager

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay at Sedasa! The room was nice as well as the shared spaces. The location was walkable to the beach and good places to eat. They arranged our transport for a very good rate. They were even really kind to pick us up on Canggu “center” one evening when we had a hard time to find a taxi. They recommended a surfing school that we really liked, and arranged to have someone take me to tanah lot for a few hours. All of this with a smile and a good value for our money. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at Sedasa if I was to return to Canggu!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kpiter01

Warmest greeting from Sedasa Family....

Thank you very much to be part of our Sedasa Family and thank you for the great reviews about our lodge. We are very happy to hear that you very enjoy your stay with us. As you know that we just a small lodge but we will give homey and friendly services to all of our guest. We wish we could see you again near future and stay with us.

Operation Manager

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Paid less than $50 a night, so didn't expect much and was pleasently surprised. Rooms are a good size and spacious. The aircon cold and showers hot. The staff are very helpful and arranged a scooter for us at $6/day. Breakfast is ample and served with a smile.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Enjoying walk in the woods, harvesting some local food, feeding cows and chickens and of course eating fresh and healthy food served by sedasa lodge team. To be honest, me and my sons would love to do it again on our next Bali trip.

A program that everyone should experience. Thank you so much :)

Room Tip: Please join yoga class provided by the hotel. It is so good. Love it.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank vividandyara

Dear Mrs. Vivid,

Thank you very much to share your reviews regarding your experience on Farm To Table. As we know that farmer is always working hard to producing our food but they got less. Along this program we would like to tell all of the guest about farming life at the village. All the food, vegetable and fruit are growth without pesticide then all are organic food. This trip we create as well to support our local farmer, wish they can make a better life in the future.

Again thank you very much to join our program, and we wish more people coming and care about farmer life.

Toto Swardika

Reviewed March 16, 2018

My husband and I have been traveling around Indonesia for over a month and have yet to stay at a hotel that can top Sedasa's location and level of service. The hotel is centrally located in Canggu, walking distance to Berawa Beach and in close proximity to a plethora of hip eateries. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the service is absolutely superb. Nofi, Ketut and the rest of the staff go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. We will most certainly be back!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor have more light and privacy.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sedasa L, Manager at Sedasa Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Mrs. Candice Y,

Warmest greetings from Sedasa '10 Rooms 1000 Welcomes'

Thank you for choosing Sedasa Lodge as your place for stay during your holiday in Bali and thank you so much for taking the time to write a very detailed review and sharing your experiences to your lovely friends and family about your stay at Sedasa Lodge recently. Very delighted to hear and read your comments and it is a compliment for us to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the entire of Sedasa Family managed to fulfill your expectation. Thank you very much for your recognition for the excellent service and facilities provided at our lodge such as; your room's, food and our staff.

We have passed your compliments to the entire team and told them how much you like and enjoyed our lodge for their motivation and to keep and maintain the standard family services.

Once again thank you very much and we wish to see soon near future.

Operation Manager.