“Super Excellent!”

Dandelion
Ranked #37 of 371 Restaurants in Canggu
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 500m before you reach the beach, you will find a wooden Joglo on your left side. While experiencing the taste of Bali and Indonesia cuisine, we also give you an insight into our culture together with Balinese hospitality. So if you happen to be in Bali, step in and welcome home!! Travel well and we will see you here. BEAUTY ATTRACTS BEAUTY
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Dandelion Canggu is exquisite! the first impression I loved was off course the staffs!I give them an A+ score for that! they are all genuinely friendly,enthusiastic, and caring for all customers without discriminate whether you are local or foreigner which is sometimes an issue here in Bali. well Thank you for that! especially for @guawahyu_ .
They even introduce themselves to each customer! outstanding!
I probably rate their service as no.1 or the best I've ever had in Bali and even everywhere i have ever been!

Foods? Fantastic Indonesian cuisines with nice presentation. Very tasty as well! I ordered Octopus & Eggplant with yellow rice and I loved it!.
The appetizers are also delicious! they are all traditional indonesian appetizers but fine quality.
They have several choices of good drinks too!
And not to mention they are all reasonable prices!!
what about the ambience? the decorations? I lovveeee it! when I first step inside this joglo style resto, the smell of nice Balinese incense hits my nose instantly and it's relaxing! smells so good.
The decorations & furnitures are quite nice, antiques & vintage things are all around the place. There are many old Balinese pictures too.
It feels like you are visiting your grandma's house.
There is a mini library too at the front surrounded by many vintage things like phone, toys, cups, etc. As a super fan of antiques, I love this place so much!❤
Ahh not to mention the nice garden too!
There is a gift/artshop just right in front of the resto, sells many good stuffs!
Conclusion, this resto is highly recommended!
come & try it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This has always been our favourite place in Bali due to the beautiful setting. Although still good, we did not find the restaurant as good as previous trips. The food was good but not great and the staff are not as down to earth as they used to be. They are very friendly but it didnt feel authentic.
Overall, I recommend for dinner due to prices and atmosphere.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We happened across this restaurant on our way back from Tanah Lot. The restaurant is a quirky decorated restaurant with an Indonesian menu. The added rabbit that is bopping around is entertainment for the kids. The food came quickly and it was delicious.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Queer, quaint and whimsical meets nostalgia and romance at Dandelion restaurant. Probably the only restaurant in the world where rabbits hop free in the restaurant (but not served on your platter). Food is authentic Balinese and fired up tasty. A full moon beams outside the windows, raising ambience to a feverish high. #eatstylishtravelstylish

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We came across this restaurant by accident and were very happy. The food is local cuisine that is upscaled. The decor is really nice with indoor and outdoor seating. What makes this restaurant special is the staff. They are really helpful and very personable. A great local restaurant