All reviews fab hotel private steps old town separate shower direct access eggplant salad comfortable bed great bathroom would highly recommend staying here beautiful courtyard loved this hotel old house awesome location min walk fried eggs the owner one night
Reviewed March 31, 2017

During my trip to Romania I stayed in six hotels throughout Transylvania. My stay at Casa Savri was the best. It's a beautiful building at the base of the hill, only a short walk to the train station and everything else in Sighisoara. The staff really made the experience, as everyone was super kind. This is the type of place I wish I was snowed in for a week during the winter. The courtyard has a beautiful view and there's a terrace you can walk up to have a view of the lower town. Next time I pass through I will definitely be going back! Thanks Casa Savri!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Outstanding place! We stayed there for one night, the owner was very very nice, the place is very new and well designed, the location is perfect, 5 min walk to the main city attractions. the rooms are amazingly designed and almost all of them are very big. highly recommended if you have a night in Sighisoara.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Situated at the base of old city, you can reach to the citadel from the hotel garden. The house, the out space and also the rooms are special decorated, with an old touch, large and very clean. The staff offer you many details for everything, also the parking is free of charge in a place nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Casa Savri in February, only for 1 night, but it was enough to convince us that it's worth returning there from time to time.
It's a beautifully renovated guesthouse, decorated with unique historical pieces of furniture.
Excellent staff, very, very friendly. That's a big plus!
Excellent service, also excellent breakfast. We stayed in Wilhelm Leonardt room, which has a huge bed and a spectacular bathroom. After this night spent at Casa Savri I'm pretty sure how I want my bathroom to look like
We stayed in many hotels in the country and abroad, but this amazing guesthouse is our no 1 choice.
We'll surely return!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank iubia7
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We were so amazed by this place and the staff. They are welcoming, helpful, skilled, warm and eager to help or share a word with you.
The place is amazing, decorated with care and excelent taste, quiet, warm and just what you need to feel pampered like royalty.
It's obvious that the owner invested a lot of time, effort and money to remodel the house and keep the design compatible with the history of the place.
The breakfast is delicious and it's served in a lovely setting, the fireplace looks brilliant.
You're at the base of the Old City, the Clock Tower is about 5 mins walk away.
There is a public parking lot close to Casa Savri.
It's a must try if yoy consider spending the night in Sighisoara!

Date of stay: January 2017