All reviews free parking in front quiet side street spacious room minute walk first floor clock tower old city pension romania citadel fridge courtyard bathtub hosts
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

It’s very close to the city centre, the room is very good and the guy is very friendly and helpful! I do recommend this hotel (but I didn’t see a restaurant there. Actually there’s a very good by a 10 mim walking)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2017

We went on a small holiday travel to relax and we weren't disapointed. Location doesn't matter that much because Sighisoara is a small city and even though this is not located inside the citadel it's really close to it (5-10 mins of walking). The room was pretty large and warm (it also had a fan for summer time) and clean (even the top of the closet was very clean). The staff was very friendly, we arrived later than the check in hour but it was no problem, they always answered our calls and provided every single information in detail. Overall, I highly recommend this acommodation!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MMStark
Reviewed October 26, 2017

We stayed here for one night with our 11 year old twin boys in a family room. It was great, plenty of space and very clean. Our hosts were very welcoming, giving us directions into town etc. Breakfast was a very plentiful buffet. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2017

The room was large with a separate bed and living area. The bathroom had a bathtub (rare in Romania!). The location was good, about a 5-10 minute walk from central Sighisoara. There was also free parking, which was very convenient. I think the only negatives was that WiFi was very spotty (it appeared to vary by room). Also, the bathroom ceiling is sloped, so if you're extremely tall, taking a shower might be a little tricky (I'm 5'7'' and didn't have a problem).

Room Tip: I'd recommend downstairs but away from the staircase if you want WiFi but don't want to hear people climbing the stairs late at night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Romania was one of the friendliest places I have travelled. This hotel was the apex of that experience. The man who greeted us went out of his way to make sure we were happy and welcome in our rooms and in Romania. We had told him we were running late earlier and he was as friendly as ever upon our 2100ish arrival. He recommended a very good place to eat down the street that was open late. We parked in the hotel parking spots right outside the place and he kindly allowed us to keep our car parked there as we explored the city the next day. The rooms were modern and comfortable with good wi-fi. We did not try out the hotel breakfast as we were pretty tired from our drive the day before. When we returned from exploring the city later in the day the same gentleman gave me a couple clothes he had found in my room nicely folded and placed in a plastic bag. Great stay and only about 7-8 minutes from the entrance to the old city.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends