All reviews roof bar modern decor perfect location one night sea view marina seaside
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Datça Sapphire Hotel was a lovely stay. Modern decor, spacious rooms with roller shutters which made for a greatly appreciated sleep in! Delicious breakfast and friendly staff. Free parking was helpful. The township and marina were all in walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Spent four days at the Sapphire Hotel, and I truly enjoyed myself. I had a deluxe sea view room, which provided a fantastic view of Three Cities Beach and the harbor. The room was clean and comfortable, and the service was fantastic.The breakfast was tasty, and there was a variety of food items. Any question I had, the owners quickly answered. They helped me book a day at sea, and they pointed me in the direction of fun stores. Can't recommend it enough.

Room tip: Spend the extra money for a sea view deluxe room.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Sapphire Hotel’s location is awesome at the cove in downtown Datça. Very friendly front office lady welcomed us. Breakfast was very full filling. Rooms were very clean. It’s a very new hotel. Hotel has a very charming roof top for your evening drinks. All in all it was a beautiful stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Drove from Sarigerme to Datca via Marmaris through some spectacular scenery.
Arrived at the Sapphire Hotel to a warm welcome by the owners and staff.
The triple room he had was very spacious and clean and overlooked the small but interesting harbour. They only served breakfast at the hotel but we were recommended a couple of beach side restaurants and had some superb food there.
Our only slight criticism would be the live music in the rooftop bar went on until 1 am but this only happened once in our stay.
We will be sure to stay there again when we visit the area next year.,

Room tip: The more expensive rooms overlook the sea and harbour.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

After a taxi ride from the airport in Dalaman, my friends and me arrived in the beautiful town of Datca. We received a warm welcome in the lobby and were shown the very spacious and modern rooms. The next morning we were served a very authentic Turkish breakfast and discovered the beautiful, yet not overly touristic area around Datca. Another highlight of this vacation was enjoying the sunset in the rooftop bar of the hotel, which offers not only a good selection of beers and drinks but also a stunning seaside view. The one week passed quickly and we enjoyed our time at Datca Sapphire Hotel to the fullest. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2017