“Never great but has got worse”

Breezes Beach Bar and Terrace
Ranked #20 of 256 Restaurants in Fujairah
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2017

We have eaten here before and have never been very impressed. We ate here again (meeting friends so not our choice) and the food was extremely poor. I had a Thai chicken curry but there was no white meat in it, all the brown poor quality meat. Wife had a club sandwich and both of us could not finish our meal.

Hilton does not even seem to try any more as they have a captive audience.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

You can’t go much wrong with Arab food with a sea view and a shisha. You top that with a very good attendance, then all is set.

Sea view is amazing, I do recommend it for couples!

I quite enjoyed the staff, to be completely honest.

I wish their food was a little better, more tasteful, so they would have the complete package.

It’s worth the visit!

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Nice place to sit, relax and order drinks. If you have children you can watch them swim and play in the comfort of a safe setting. The food was average and moderately priced. Better options and more scenic views to be had further up the coast.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I've been to Breezes twice in August-September. We tried a salad and soup. Salads are quite big, enough for sharing if you are having another small dish. The views from the restaurant are great, and there is a nice breeze to cool down in on a hot day. Service can sometimes be a little slow but the atmosphere is relaxed and it wasn't much of a problem with the slowness.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

A couple of friends and I decided to take a quick trip to Fujairah and one of them raved about the food at "this beachside restobar at Hilton".

So we trooped there on a Saturday afternoon after more than an hour's drive from Dubai.

The place was nearly full but the staff showed us a few empty tables. One was an Asian woman, I think her name was Estela, who was handy with the menu and appeared quite professional yet friendly with the customers. The other staff, an Indian man, was similarly efficient but was not as friendly... he told us to move to another table since ours had a "reserved" sign on it (oddly, we were there for a number of hours and no one came to take that table). But we insisted that we cleared it with his colleague.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful.

The scenery was relaxing as you sat facing the Indian Ocean. The drinks came fast enough despite the whole area being managed by the 2 staff. The food was a little slow but at least it came to us still warm. I had a plate of fish and chips and it was one of the most perfectly fried fish that I've had in the UAE! Party in the tummy indeed. The serving was also fairly huge (to me anyway). For the price I paid, it better be. :)

The rest of my friends' orders were also very well done. Indeed, I have to agree with my friend's recommendation. Hilton Fujairah does have a good "beach restobar"