Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$115
All reviewsblue holefishacross the streetsmall islandrooms are cleanfree wifibedroom apartmentgreat restaurantdive sitesget awayfull kitchengreat snorkelingbeautiful placenautiluslocalssundayscuba
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I recently went to Kosrae for work and spent 2 weeks at Kosrae Nautilus Resort. Doug and Sally, the owners, couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and accommodating. They were able to arrange trips and activities at the last minute, which allowed us to fit in some fun around our ever changing work schedule. They also kindly surprised one of my colleagues with a birthday cake.
The hotel staff were always cheerful and friendly, and made it a pleasure to stay there. If you're visiting Kosrae, I couldn't recommend this hotel more. Even the locals came here for coffee and dinner!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Lucy B
Reviewed June 26, 2014

KNR was a great spot to stay in Kosrae. There's not a lot of excitement on the island which is why you travel here to dive so the hotel was a nice place to sit by the pool, enjoy some good food and rest between dives. You can walk to a few places not too far away but there's really nothing too close.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Scott K
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A really well run, efficient and knowledgable Resort - quite a rarity in the FSM and Doug, his family and all the teams (Hotel and Dive) should be rightfully proud of their involvement.

Lovely clean rooms, delicious foods and highly recommended as a place to get an introduction to Diving (as I did) with plenty of repeat customers.

The diving itself is excellent and the clarity was beyond my expectations.

I really hope to return soon to learn more of the diving!

Diving is more expensive than Thailand/Egypt etc - however, I still felt it was value for money for me, as I felt time was spent on training me and superb patience and care was taken with my dives. Even an understanding approach when I got rather sea-sick!!!!!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are good - there may be less 'noise' in the ones further away from the pool/restaurant - however - this is all relative since you are on a pacific island and not San Antonio Ibiza!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Brianmaxhouston
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Very nice people both the owners and the islanders. This was my very first diving experience and it could not have been better. Diving was on my bucket list so I got certified at age 62 and went on a five week trip with my non diving wife. Out of all of the islands we visited this was the best experience over all.
My wife spent her days walking the island with no fear. It was very nice to be somewhere where we were in an environment that was natural and not set up as a tourist attraction. The people of the island were wonderful.
I have over 100 dives now and can honestly say these were among the best. We are planning to return in 2015.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Duff K
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Very nicely kept family run affair. The only bad bit first Wifi works but at low speed The television worked with more that a few channels. This is the best hotel on the island unless you want Eco hotel. But looking at the other options, it is not too bad. Rooms are well located. The complete island is very safe. When we went out diving the son now did most of the diving. This is also the best place for diving in Kosrae.
A very payed back place. We would go again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple