Review Highlights
What a great time!

Thanks Eliza and Dan! Ryne and I had a terrific time on this excursion that we did while on... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2018
KennethPages
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Brilliant

Have just been on this excursion from a cruise ship and found it absolutely brilliant. I was very... read more

Reviewed June 8, 2018

from US$131.10
from US$319.00
from US$227.65
More Info
All reviews ocean floor underwater experience fish photos taken sting ray a short boat ride walk around my wife the french polynesian islands take pictures underwater pictures sea life great pictures amazing experience windstar cruise explained everything feel comfortable
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Loved the helmet dive in Bora Bora, from feeding the fish to having a small stingray give me a cuddle, so brilliant and was so easy to walk around under 5 mtr of water. Staff were happy and helpful, equipment functional and safe. Would do it again if I'm ever in Bora Bora.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Just had my first helmet dive in Bora Bora, weather great sea clear. Lots of fish well looked after by the staff. Perfect way to get up close to the fish for someone who can't dive (bad ears). Only regret was the time passed too quickly. Thanks for a great experience Aqua Safari.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Saw this on a TV programme and it was a must do for us. It did not disappoint. The staff were friendly helpful and efficient. The whole experience will stay with us for ever. The decent onto the sea bed was easy. A guide rope help to keep you steady in the gentle current. Had numerous fish eating from my hand. A wonderful trip and well organised. We had our own waterproof camera and it gave us lasting memories.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Ok - this is the crazyest thing I have ever done in my whole life. Putting on a helmet and stepping 4 meters down - under water - walking on the seabed and feeding fishes and a stingray!

A fantastic experience. Do not be scared - it is far from being dangerous and you will have a life lasting memory and a smile on your face when you think back ...

Wov!!!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017

This was the highlight of our trip. The aqua safari was expensive but so worth the money. It is a little scary when they lower the helmet onto your head but once you are under the water the amazing view will make you forget everything else.

Date of experience: October 2016