Review Highlights
What a great time!

Thanks Eliza and Dan! Ryne and I had a terrific time on this excursion that we did while on... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2018
KennethPages
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Brilliant

Have just been on this excursion from a cruise ship and found it absolutely brilliant. I was very... read more

Reviewed June 8, 2018
Dolores W
Perth, Australia

All reviews ocean floor underwater experience fish photos taken sting ray a short boat ride my wife walk around take pictures the french polynesian islands underwater pictures windstar cruise explained everything sea creatures amazing experience our honeymoon ladder
Reviewed July 7, 2017

I love to walk amongst the fishes and the stingrays and watch. The team were fantastic taking us on the best ever journey. So worth the money and the pictures were incredible!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

We had been Helmet diving 3 other times at various locations around the world. We have never had bad currents and choppy water like this time. The crew were extremely professional and made us feel safe. We still managed to have a fantastic time. The ropes below came in handy because the current was strong. The water was very very clear and we saw a lot while down there. I lost my air and the diver was able to hook me up very quickly. Their safety was top notch. Great picture package too. Fun time don't miss this excursion.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Loved the helmet dive in Bora Bora, from feeding the fish to having a small stingray give me a cuddle, so brilliant and was so easy to walk around under 5 mtr of water. Staff were happy and helpful, equipment functional and safe. Would do it again if I'm ever in Bora Bora.

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Just had my first helmet dive in Bora Bora, weather great sea clear. Lots of fish well looked after by the staff. Perfect way to get up close to the fish for someone who can't dive (bad ears). Only regret was the time passed too quickly. Thanks for a great experience Aqua Safari.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

Saw this on a TV programme and it was a must do for us. It did not disappoint. The staff were friendly helpful and efficient. The whole experience will stay with us for ever. The decent onto the sea bed was easy. A guide rope help to keep you steady in the gentle current. Had numerous fish eating from my hand. A wonderful trip and well organised. We had our own waterproof camera and it gave us lasting memories.