“Great Dive”

Aqua Safari Helmet Dive
Reviewed August 3, 2017

A very unique way to explore the beautiful blue ocean waters of Bora Bora. The feeling of semi weightlessness while you are submerged is so cool. There is a diving photographer that will take pictures for you while you are down there. You can take your own, but you can also purchase theirs if you so desire. Worth the 2 hours!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"walk around"
"take pictures"
in 5 reviews
"the french polynesian islands"
"underwater pictures"
"our honeymoon"
"ladder"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 7, 2017

I love to walk amongst the fishes and the stingrays and watch. The team were fantastic taking us on the best ever journey. So worth the money and the pictures were incredible!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

We had been Helmet diving 3 other times at various locations around the world. We have never had bad currents and choppy water like this time. The crew were extremely professional and made us feel safe. We still managed to have a fantastic time. The ropes below came in handy because the current was strong. The water was very very clear and we saw a lot while down there. I lost my air and the diver was able to hook me up very quickly. Their safety was top notch. Great picture package too. Fun time don't miss this excursion.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Loved the helmet dive in Bora Bora, from feeding the fish to having a small stingray give me a cuddle, so brilliant and was so easy to walk around under 5 mtr of water. Staff were happy and helpful, equipment functional and safe. Would do it again if I'm ever in Bora Bora.