“The best time ever!”

Aqua Safari Helmet Dive
Reviewed 9 September 2017

What a wonderful experience. The owners of Aqua Safari are friendly, professional and really nice to be with. Everything was explained before the dive, all queries were answered and the day was beautiful as well. We were a large group and had to experience the dive in two groups but that wasn't a problem. As the people came up from the first group they all said it was amazing so we could hardly wait for our turn. The helmet are heavy but you don't notice as they are not put on until you are in the water on the ladder. Once you are on the bottom you hardly know you have one on. It was great! - lots of fish to feed, lots of photos taken and there were two scuba divers with us at all times. We actually got to touch a sting ray! Would recommend to anyway wanting to see the ocean from a different perspective! The photos were available on a data stick for purchase and well worth it. You do not even have to know how to swim so don't let that hold you back. If I could do it again I would. If I could go back to Bora Bora I would. A dream come true.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife and I wanted to do an underwater experience and we are not divers. We originally wanted to do the aqua bike, but we were told to do this as it was better. It was the most amazing experience. The dive team was great, always there during the dive. The diver brought over a sting ray for us to pet and showed us around the coral. It was 100% safe and memorable. We of course purchased the photos and so happy we did this. This was our last day of our honeymoon. Absolutely do this activity. Some reviews so to wear rash guards, it is a little cold to start, but you do get used to it.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and like to snorkel but she has phobia about putting her head under water. To get her to do this activity was a real win for me. She was apprehensive until the helmet went on and she defended with the aid of a diver. I followed and we had an absolute ball down there. The helmet is fitted with a small bait bag which when squeezed attracts hundreds of colourful reef fish as well as the resident pet stingray. It was a wonderful experience and the wife absolutely loved it and hopefully has shed some of her fears.

2  Thank William M
Reviewed 3 August 2017

A very unique way to explore the beautiful blue ocean waters of Bora Bora. The feeling of semi weightlessness while you are submerged is so cool. There is a diving photographer that will take pictures for you while you are down there. You can take your own, but you can also purchase theirs if you so desire. Worth the 2 hours!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I love to walk amongst the fishes and the stingrays and watch. The team were fantastic taking us on the best ever journey. So worth the money and the pictures were incredible!