okay so I'm finally getting around to reviewing the Hilton Nui a year later. We travelled March/April 2011, spent a week at the Hilton Moorea and a week at the Hilton Nui Bora Bora. The hotel is beautiful, there is a spa located at the top of the resort with fabulous views. The beach is pretty but most of the view is just of the overwater bungalows.... though you'll end up spending your time on your deck for privacy anyway. We had the King Royal Overwater Villa which has a hot tub on the deck, a great place to soak with a glass of wine and watch the sunset. The decks, upper and lower, at the Hilton are great because they are large, and you can have sun or shade depending on your mood. There is some snorkeling closer to the beach just a short swim from your bungalow. The food at the hotel was good, but there are some really good restaurants on the main island, I'd suggest getting breakfast included in your package, then have dinners on the main island. I think all restaurants offer free shuttle service back and forth. The resort as a whole is very nice, the staff were terrific and very friendly.
I have only 1 negative thing to say, before we went we read about a manta ray snorkeling trip in Bora Bora that I really wanted to do. When I tried to book it, the hotel staff told me I couldn't do it from their hotel/motu. I went back to Bora Bora again in 2012 and found out this is not true. Last year I was disappointed and trust me, you don't want to feel like you missed out on something just because the hotel doesn't offer it . For a lot of travellers I've talked to, this is their dream vacation. This year, I met a local guy, Thierry, he owns a business called TCadeau BoraBora Consulting, and he customizes vacations to suit your personal needs. Don't let your hotel limit your options, this is your vacation, go with a local resident who has a vast knowledge of the islands and can offer you ALL the activities so you get as much out of your vacation as possible. For the record, I am not at all employed, compensated etc by Thierry or his company, but because of my experience, I feel that you will get so much more out of your vacation simply by discovering how much more is available to you. Thierry can be reached at email@example.com
French Polynesia is: beautiful islands, amazing water, fabulous scenery, and wonderful people....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort