We spent a beautiful 7 days for our anniversary at this fantastic resort.
We had 4 nights in a garden bungalow and 2 in an overwater bungalow.
Garden rooms were huge and beautifully decorated. But the OWB was amazing. You have to try it, even just for some of your stay.
The staff at the resort were so welcoming and helpful.
Some previous reviewers have complained a bit about the service, but we have nothing but good things to say. Ok, things might not go 100% perfectly, but hey, we're all human. And when you're in such a beautiful location, just enjoy it (and have another cocktail!!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort