This is likely the nicest place I will ever stay. The bungalows were spacious and exquisite. Staff was very attentive. We were provided with various upgrades. There were lots of things to do at the resort. The view and access to "water toys", pools and beach were great. I felt the meal options were somewhat limited however the pizza at the bar cafe was tasty and our waitress Moea was delightful. Room service on the deck of the bungalow was my favorite place to enjoy a meal with a view of Mt. Otemanu. I would recommend the Spa services as they are extremely accommodating. This trip to 3 French Polynesian islands was quite an investment in time and money and I was very pleased with the suggestions and arrangements made through Custom Tahiti Travel. I would also recommend the Reef Discovery Snorkeling Tour with Christoph, he was very passionate about the sea life he was introducing to us as well as being very attentive to my "newby" status and making sure I did not miss anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora