My husband and I were recently in Moorea and BB on our honeymoon. The St. Regis was truly amazing. We were in a deluxe OWB and did not want to leave. The bungalows are huge and beautiful!! The resort is rather large so they will pick you up on a golf cart from your room or pool or restaurants, or they also provide bikes to ride. Truly your wish is their command!! They remember your name and make each guest feel welcome! The restaurants at the resort are superb! Our couples massage was good, however the actual spa needs to be and will be renovated in the fall. Just dont go early to have a spa experience, stay in the sun and have the spa pick you up in time for the booked service. The wind surfing, paddleboards, hobbies cats, kayaks, bikes are all complimentary. The guys even spent time with us teaching us to wind surf. The St Regis is a place you definitely want to experience if you can!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora