Our message is that if you visit Bora Bora, you must stay at the St Regis - you wont regret it!
We thought that we were lucky enough to be able to visit Bora Bora last year, but visiting once again has made us two of the luckiest people! The beauty of the Island, which you are able to see as soon as your plane makes it's approach to the airport, takes your breathe away. The vivid colours of the Island and the water that surrounds it, make it as if you have just stepped into a beautiful painting. It is exactly like the postcards, and you feel as though you should pinch yourself in order to make sure it is real.
For us, staying at the St Regis Bora Bora was an obvious choice. Having been to Bora Bora a year earlier, we knew our way around the island, as well as what all the other hotels had to offer in terms of location, room size, service, choice of activities and restaurants. When you arrive at the St Regis after a 15 minute jaw dropping boat road from the airport with a lei around your neck, and are greeted by your personal butler, you feel instantly relaxed and know you have arrived for what is going to be the most spectacular holiday. You may be asking why choose the St Regis over any other hotel on the Island, which are surely all beautiful? The answer is that (for us at least) there are a number of things we believe made our stay at the St Regis better than if we had stayed at another hotel. Firstly the service, I can say that this is some of the best service we have ever received (and I myself work in the service industry), with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude that is shared by all members of the team. Importantly, you really do get a sense that the staff are truly happy working at the St Regis. The fact that they are able to organise so many incredible activities for you at the drop of a hat is an extra bonus. Secondly, the location of the St Regis is by far the best of all the hotels on the island. It has the best views, is in the best part of the lagoon, with the very best swimming directly in front of your room. The entire hotel and all its surroundings are incredibly photogenic and relaxing. Thirdly, the rooms are the largest you will find in the area, with a minimum size of 1,550 Square Feet / 144 Square Meters - ie HUGE! Everything is incredibly spacious, from the bedroom and bathroom, to the living room and private outdoor sun deck. In addition, the rooms are designed not only for luxury, but also privacy.
I hope that the above small snippet helps in your decision of where to stay in Bora Bora. Being the most luxurious hotel we have ever stayed in, we have no hesitation in recommending the St Regis to anyone that is willing to listen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Otel, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora