Recently we have stayed at St Regis, Bora Bora and celebrated our wedding there. I don’t know what to start from because everything was amazing. The views were breathtaking starting from first steps after we left the plane. St Regis surprised us with the highest quality of service! All employees were so naturally friendly. Even if they met you walking late at night after their long working day, they smiled and Ia Orana sounded so warm and friendly. And I can say with no doubt we have experienced the exceptional service and the warmest welcome ever while staying at St. Regis. We are grateful to travel agency Pacific for Less for recommending this resort, especially to Jennifer Dillon who was so professional, knowledgeable and attentive to every detail. Plus, they really can offer good deals. Our wedding ceremony was well cared by wedding organizer at St Regis, so just had to enjoy the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora