Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
3,059 results
All reviewssunset bararii moanatere nuifare hoamountain viewour honeymoonoverwater bungalowfishmarine biologistroom serviceplunge poolkids clubworth every pennysushigolf cartmain islandfrench polynesia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We just got back from the most amazing time at the FS Bora Bora.

From the time the beautiful wooden boat picked us up at the airport, from the time we departed the island, the service, beauty and experience was dreamy.

I was celebrating my 40th birthday and had many wonderful surprises and "Happy Birthday" messages. When we arrived at the hotel we were able to check into our bungalow early and felt like royalty with superb service from Thomas the rooms manager and Ines our wonderful hostess.

The hotel has their own lagoon for snorkeling which is fish filled and has a mini-tour from the resident biologist Oliver who is super cool and totally handsome. ;)

Every meal we had was good (Sunset Bar & Arii Moana) and the pool menu is really yummy and a good value. The rooms are very large and very elegant with comfy beds and beautiful furnishings.

The Spa is truly the most wonderful I've ever been in, it's not too large or small but is gorgeous and in a great location with prime views of Mt Otemanu on the ladies side and the ocean from the mens side. My purification spa treatment from Siti was the highlight of my trip!

Because I am a realist and hate reviews that aren't honest I will let you know I had one complaint...the door bell to the bungalow is loud and sounds like a timer. :) That's it...everything else is PERFECT!

It's a once in a life-time trip, you won't be disappointed with the Four Seasons!

Maururu Four Seasons!!

2  Thank TrixieDevlin
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Many of my friends told me that Bora Bora once paradise of the world was now run-down and becoming a very tourist based placed. When I arrived at the Four Seasons Bora Bora I was stunned to see how beautiful this place was and it was not what I expected. The clear crystal waters are vibrant and a live. The lush greenery and the white sandy beaches were breathtaking. The children highly enjoyed this visit as they could occupy themselves with many various fun activities whilst I slipped a way for a spa treatment! There is a reef you can also discover which I found was such a great family activity for the afternoon. When I came back I told my friends that they were wrong because this place exceeds standards! Well done Four Seasons Bora Bora!

Room Tip: The Otemanu beachfront villa is the perfect villa for families.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Sophia S
Reviewed 18 March 2012

The reality is that you cant go wrong in Bora Bora, the views and environment create a "Dream-Like" experience that is unparalleled. On top of that the staff at the Four Seasons provided a level of service that one would expect from a Four Seasons.

There was nothing they did not think of and when asked they provided...The Concierge team was amazing and left nothing to chance.

What you will find from the Four Seasons Team are a group of individuals who at every occasion are smiling and eager to meet and exceed your expectations.

Looking forward to our next visit to this 4 Seasons or any other.

Room Tip: Stay on the Lagoon
1  Thank Steven_East
Reviewed 15 March 2012

There isn't much to say, but here is the review:

We stayed for 13 days with my wife on our honeymoon on a mountain view bungalow. EVERYTHING went fantastic, from the room and amenities to the service everything was 11 points.

The place is very quiet and you have always the sensation that there is a low occupancy, so privacy is granted.

The staff in the hotel is amazing, from the cleaning personnel to the manager, everyone (and I mean it) addresses you by your name and are extremely sympathetic. Special thanks to Gilles, the concierge who manage to accommodate us for every activity we wanted to do, both internal and external to the resort.

If you can afford to stay there, don't hesitate it!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AleDutto
Reviewed 14 March 2012

It was kind of expensive trip for 3 nights, but it was totally worth it. Rooms, pool, restaurants..., you couldn't think of better view and location.

Room Tip: All rooms were nice but rooms with mountain view were the best.