We were on a 60th Birthday celebration and the last 1/3 of the trip was at the 4 Seasons in Bora Bora. We selected the Four Seasons because I had friends that stayed there and loved it. You won't be disappointed - the place is stunning and truly a paradise. The weather was perfect but it is "monsoon" season (in Jan.) so we did get a day of rain so keep that in mind.
The BEST time I've ever had!! To start, the overwater bungalows are huge (over 1000 sq.ft.) and the rooms have every amenity you need (including a safe, small frig, 2 flat screens, deck furniture, snorkel equipment, some free room service & much more). Service is impeccable -if you notice something that is missing, just call and they'll bring that item to you. They'll even bring you ice for your drinks! The rooms are private & quiet.
We spent lots of time jumping off our bungalow deck into the lagoon. The decks provide private sunning space & it is very relaxing. If you prefer - you really don't have leave your room. Beautiful crystal clear, turquoise, calm water - this IS paradise!
The "grounds" of the property are fastidiously clean including the pool. The beach is raked everyday to get every spec of shell or weed out of your way. Clean white sand on your feet! At the pool, you are provided water every 15-30 minutes if you need it or not. Staff at the pool could NOT be friendlier. Entire resort staff are friendly and attentive. Don't feel like walking to and from the restaurants? Call and they'll pick you up in the golf carts. Free excursion once a day into town for shopping. Food is fabulous/gourmet - look into getting the meal plan tho - there must be a savings (w/meal plan) since food is very expensive.
You have to "experience" French Polynesia at the Four Seasons! If you have a special occasion coming up, treat yourself to unadulterated luxury once in your life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a South Pacific paradise, combining the highest standards of service with ultramodern comforts and the natural ease and gracious hospitality of the Polynesian culture. Set upon Bora Bora's surrounding coral atoll, the Resort is a vast tropical grove, replete with coconut palms and pandanus trees. Meandering channels of pure turquoise lead to the main beach or to smaller lagoons, waiting to be discovered. Every vista is breathtaking. The Resort offers 100 overwater bungalow suites and seven beachfront villa estates, all designed with thatched roofs and decorated with indigenous artwork. Four restaurants offer a vast selection of creative culinary experiences, while the full-service spa is balanced by the powerful rhythms of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility of the island's lagoon - offering an unmatched combination of relaxation and exhilaration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons