The Three Corners Sea Beach Resort
  • Beachfront
US$93
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Coral Hills Resort Marsa Alam(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$118
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Dar El Madina(Marsa Alam)
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Aurora Bay Resort(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$21
US$149
US$145
Priceline
1,587 results
All reviewsaqua parkthree cornersanimation teamnice holidayfishhotel teamhouse keepingthe general manager mrcoral reefkids poolsuper hotelvery nice hotelfamily roomshisha barheated poolminutes from the airportspecial thanks
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Good basic hotel right on the sea, only one buffet restaurant which was fine food quite good and varied but why no TONIC WATER??? We had organised independantly and where the only Brits at the hotel which was fine. I would like to recommend the Diving Centre right next door SEAWORLD. fantastic organisation frorm start to finish, all shore diving and coral very good in perfect condition.

Room Tip: Pick one overlooking the pool and sea
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davej72
Fouad G, General Manager at The Three Corners Sea Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I visited the Triton Sea Beach Resort in August 2011 with my aunt.
The staff were very professional from start to finish. We were greeted with friendly and attentive staff on check in and provided with a refreshing drink.
Our rooms were clean and tidy with fresh linen etc. Our bags were brought to the room for us and we were provided with a bottle of water each day of our stay. We had a view out onto the pool area which we could also access from the patio door in our room.
We went to the pool every day and never once felt that we were lacking in anything that would require us to leave the hotel for.
The animation team were energetic and enthusiastic to get the guests (of all ages) involved in the activities that took place every day and were extremely good with the children staying at the resort.
In fact all the staff in each department could not be faulted. We were always greeted with a smile and they could not do enough for us.
There was a lovely breeze coming up from the beach which was fantastic in the heat (at this time of year) compared to other hotels I had visited before that are further inland.
The pool, beach, hotel and gardens were maintained very well.
The food was offered in a buffet style and there was a large variety to choose from in each course. You also had the choice to sit indoors or outdoors.
I would definetely return to this resort and highly recommend it to my friends and family.
It has an ideal location with an easy option of going to either the pool or beach which ever you prefer. It is reasonably priced with a very welcoming and friendly staff from management down.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank lizelcon

Reviewed September 19, 2011

I have just returned from a week long stay (sept 7-14 2011)at the Triton Sea Beach with my children aged 20 and 22. Most rooms have a sea view as they are built in a semi circle. The gardens are well tended and the pools great. The beach is right next to the pool. Food was good and plentiful. I am vegetarian and there was plenty for me to choose. My kids loved the bbq and pizza/chips. The staff couldnt do enough for us. They were friendly and efficient. The animation team were great. We really enjoyed our stay. I would recommend the spa package for the first day as it was so relaxing and really got our skins ready for a great tan! One highlight was the towel art! Unbelieveable what you can make out of a towel!! My favourite was the crocodile. Would absolutely recommend this hotel.

Sallysatnav

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank 34sally-Ann34

Reviewed September 4, 2011

We visited the Triton Sea Beach Resort Hotel in August 2011 from Ireland. On arrival check in was very prompt and professional. We were offered some chilled juices which were very refreshing. After check in our bags were taken to our room which we found to be very clean and fresh. We had a beautiful view of the pool and lovely mature gardens.
The staff in all areas reception, hotel bar, housekeeping, pool attendants and pool bar were friendly attentive and very helpful.
The pool beach and gardens were immaculate and have a very relaxing atmosphere. The animation team were friendly and entertaining.
The food offered was very appetizing with a large variety to choice from , I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the desserts every night.
Overall I would return to this hotel and look forward to it, I would not hesitate to recommend the Triton Sea Beach Resort Hotel to my family, friends and acquaintances as the value of this hotel was very reasonable. From management and all hotel staff everyone was very friendly and made our stay really wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank anne1555

Reviewed August 30, 2011

I stayed in this hotel in april 2011 (4 to 11 of april).
Check in @ the hotel went smooth and quick, during check in we were served some fresh fruitjuice. After check in our bags were carried to the hotel, but if i liked i could have gone to the restaurant for lunch (i arrived arround 14h) So after a quick bit i went to my room. I stayed a room 1153 wich was quit large for a single guest (i suppose they'll give double rooms to single guest) . The people of house cleaning showed me arround the room and explained the use of the safe (this safe is without charge) .
The room was as i said large even for 2 guest you would have plenty of room.
There was an TV set, desk, 2 beds, 2 seats a fridge (with a new bottle of water every day) and a larger closet to put away cloths. The bathroom had a douch/bad and shower gel and shampoo were giving every single day.
The time stayed at the hotel there were plenty of sunbeds at the beach and pool. You could get a towl at the pool in exchange for a card, The pool was clean (i show staff clean it every morning) .
Breakfast, lunch and Dinner were in the main restaurant and you had plenty of choice with the buffet. Notice that there is an indoor and outdoor buffet at this restaurant.
The staff at this restaurant are very friendly and open to guest, After a few days it was like they knew you for years.
The poolbar was good and you had a wide choice of hot and cold drinks. At the poolbar there was also a possibility to eat a small lunch. other offers were soda's, beer, some cocktails, and tea / coffee.
In the evening you could attend the hotel disco, enjoy a drink at the indoor bar our animation center.

In general this hotel was great, the staff in the hotel was friendly and made me feel right at home. i would recomment this hotel to my friends an coworkers (with i allready did).

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo