“Peaceful Solitude at excellet Price!”
Free wildlife!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Free wildlife!
Each cabin comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, with a view.
Full size kitchen, along with gas grill on deck
Queen bed in bedroom
Returning sockeye salmon in Cottonwood Creek at our Shady Nook location
King salmon return each year at our Wasilla Creek location.
Large loft w/ 2 or 3 single beds
Gas fireplace in living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bullfrog7...
Fort Worth, Texas
“Peaceful Solitude at excellet Price!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

I work for the Government and needed a place to stay for several months. Although my date of stay says Dec 2011, I was actaully there Oct 11 - Jan 12. My cabin was perfect for my stay. It was a true sense of living in Alaska. I was about the same distance from Palmer and Wasilla eating and shopping. The owners were exellent and greatly helpful in all of my needs. The cabin was a one bedroom but with a loft. I had my family come and visit for the holidays and it was cozy. Would recommend this to anyone!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Apr 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Jeremiah. Glad you enjoyed your stay & hope to see you again :)
Diane
Anchorage, AK
Reviewed March 20, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

17 Mar 2017
Jeannette, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I know my husband got to meet you, but hopefully next time I will also.Thanks again, Diane
Reviewed July 26, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

New Jersey
Reviewed May 14, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
cpourciau
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Glorious retreat”
Reviewed April 20, 2011 for a stay in September 2010
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough good things about our stay here. It was a little difficult to find, but well worth the trouble. We were running late and Diane met us at the front entrance, welcomed us with the keys and information and went on her way. When we first got to the cabin the curtains were open and the site was so warm and welcoming. She had the fireplace going and the quite nightfall outside was so peaceful. Everything was so immaculately clean no one could ever complain. If I'm ever blessed enough to return to Alaska, this will be one place I will revisit.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
19 Apr 2011
Thank you Clara for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. It's always nice to hear from our guest's & I hope you do get to come back to Alaska one day.
Take care,
Diane
Reviewed January 18, 2011 for a stay in July 2010

gfritz
Alaska
“Quiet retreat in the woods”
Reviewed October 7, 2010 for a stay in November 2009

AK Creekside Cabins was such a nice getaway for our honeymoon. Very clean and quiet, complete with a balcony overlooking the creek where we could hear the birds, and saw a moose foraging. Great central location to Palmer, Wasilla and Anchorage. Our hosts were very friendly and even had flowers waiting for us at check-in. There was a loft bedroom that could be used for families with children.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing