“Nice and cozey, beautiful views, owners very...”
Free wildlife!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Free wildlife!
Each cabin comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, with a view.
Full size kitchen, along with gas grill on deck
Queen bed in bedroom
Returning sockeye salmon in Cottonwood Creek at our Shady Nook location
King salmon return each year at our Wasilla Creek location.
Large loft w/ 2 or 3 single beds
Gas fireplace in living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Shelly B
“Nice and cozey, beautiful views, owners very accomodating.”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We stayed in 2 different cabins by this owner. The 'Serenity cabin' was the better of the 2, but both very nice. The only downfall we had was the ladder going up to the 2nd bedroom, it was tough getting up and down. Full kitchen with everything you need. Locations were great, not too far from Wasilla or Palmer. Diane was awesome !!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
BERLIN
Reviewed July 2, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

3 Jul 2014
Very happy that you all enjoyed your stay & we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review Sydney. Glad you got to see the moose too :)
Take care,

ak3250
Anchorage, Alaska
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in the cabins many times before and as always our stay was perfect! The cabins are clean, quiet and comfortable. This time we stayed in the Bella Donna cabin off Bogard Road. There is a feeling of privacy and the view serene. The beds are very comfortable. We know if we stay there we will get a good night of rest and quiet surroundings. An added bonus is that the cabins are affordable. They are also close to shopping and restaurants, though the kitchen and gas grill provides all you need for a private dinner right there at the cabin. The host, Diane, is very pleasant and accommodating. I will always choose to stay here over a hotel any time I am traveling in the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The peaceful setting
Liked least: Nothing that I can think of
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
bullfrog7...
Fort Worth, Texas
“Peaceful Solitude at excellet Price!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

I work for the Government and needed a place to stay for several months. Although my date of stay says Dec 2011, I was actaully there Oct 11 - Jan 12. My cabin was perfect for my stay. It was a true sense of living in Alaska. I was about the same distance from Palmer and Wasilla eating and shopping. The owners were exellent and greatly helpful in all of my needs. The cabin was a one bedroom but with a loft. I had my family come and visit for the holidays and it was cozy. Would recommend this to anyone!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Apr 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Jeremiah. Glad you enjoyed your stay & hope to see you again :)
Diane
Anchorage, AK
Reviewed March 20, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

17 Mar 2017
Jeannette, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I know my husband got to meet you, but hopefully next time I will also.Thanks again, Diane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing