“Trolly tour”

Bisbee Trolley Tours
Ranked #2 of 2 Transportation in Bisbee
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We enjoyed the history tour of Bisbee on the trolley-a relaxing ride after walking the main street shopping. Informative guide gave us a picture of what Bisbee used to be in the mining boom!

1  Thank dianegma1

Reviewed April 14, 2012

My young son and I visited Bisbee for one day in February, 2012. While there, we toured the main museum in town and noticed this trolley across the street. We decided to take a tour and I'm glad that we did! This open-air trolley (can be changed for cooler weather) was a perfect way for me to learn more about the history of the town and get a view of some of the structures off of the beaten path, while my young son was entertained.

The cost was very affordable (under $10 for both of us) and the staff was friendly. Our driver was funny and informative. He pointed out many landmarks and gave us the background history on most of the structures. I couldn't have provided this information to myself, while navigating the narrow streets!

I'm not from Bisbee, so I can't tell you if the information provided is "100% accurate", but I can tell you that I enjoyed the tour and wouldn't hesitate to return with the rest of my family.

2  Thank ThisFamilyTravels
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I live in Bisbee and am interested in both history and ghost stories, so I decided to take the new Bisbee Trolley Ghost Tour. I'm always interested in learning more about my town and as most residents do, I talk to a lot of tourists so I try to be knowledgeable so that I can pass on accurate informaton to them. A couple of years ago I also took the Old Bisbee Ghost Tour. There is no comparison here. While ghost stories may be no more than local lore, I've lived here for 5 years and have never heard most of the stories that the Trolley Tour talked about. However, I have heard a lot of the stories that the Old Bisbee Ghost Tour talks about on their walking tour and their stories are a lot more in depth as well. As far as historical, local information and local lore, the Trolley Tour got it mostly wrong and gave misinformation. You can learn more by spending a couple of hours at the Mining Museum than by taking this tour. Save your money!

6  Thank claddagh666
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My wife and I drove to Bisbee to check the town out and saw the Bisbee Trolley Tours and decided to try it. We were very pleased with the tour. To start with, our guide was very knowledgeable not only about Bisbee but the area in general and he gave us a quick overview before he started driving the trolley. Once underway, he not only gave us his info in a well presented manner with humor at times, bet he also answered all our questions as well. We'd definitely recommend the Trolley Tour of Bisbee.

4  Thank Greg42
See more reviews
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Arrived at the parking lot just ahead of the12 noon tour.

Parking lot attendant/ ticket seller was was very friendly and we had an excellent banter with him once he found we were Canadian...he was from Buffalo, so he picked on the Leafs and we picked on the Sabres.
Got our tickets and then got a seat on the trolley... The Guide/Driver was also very pleasant and gave us a brief talk about the town and the mines before beginning the tour.

The Tour covered most of the town and led us to decide what we wanted to visit when we walked around... the guides comentary was detailed and informative.

3  Thank Marsher52