“Do this first”

Bisbee Trolley Tours
Ranked #2 of 2 Transportation in Bisbee
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Bisbee is a wonderful community of quirky shops and to a certain extent people. We would have missed a good deal of that if we hadn't taken the trolley tour first. It was interesting and informative, but most of all it showed us were we wanted to go back and see and learn more.

2  Thank dqdick

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I saw Bisbee AZ on an episode of "Ghost Adventures" (they were getting locked in the Copper QUeen hotel) -- it looked so bizarre and interesting I HAD to go! I was already headed to AZ for a family gathering (meeting my brother & his wife from WI and his daughter, my niece, and her family) and suggested this little side trip. Since we were in Tucson (2 hours away) everyone agreed! We rented one of those tour vans for 12 people (yeah, we filled it) and off we went! First we did a self-guided walking tour and had lunch at Santiagos. THey were voted #1 in the city for 2012 and you could tell from the awesome mexican food they deserved it! We visited the Brewery, Copper QUeen Hotel, Silver King Hotel, the musem and then decided it was time for a trolley tour. A reasonable rate ($6.adult, $4/child) and a GREAT tour guide/driver! He was a resident and knew the history and stories well. We all learned something that day. We had planned to do other things that day, ended up staying for over 3 hours!

5  Thank Regina D
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My mother visited this last week and Bisbee is always one of her favorite stops. We loved the Trolley Experience! It was a cool and relaxing way to see Bisbee. Have our hands free for photos and learn a ton of information that we didnt know. We had the most personable and friendly tour guide, who truly had a love of Bisbee. The rate for an adult and a 45-50 minute ride, was a reasonable $6. I would recommend the Bisbee Trolley to anyone visiting Bisbee, its now a MUST do!

5  Thank weathersmetcalf
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We enjoyed the history tour of Bisbee on the trolley-a relaxing ride after walking the main street shopping. Informative guide gave us a picture of what Bisbee used to be in the mining boom!

1  Thank dianegma1
See more reviews
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My young son and I visited Bisbee for one day in February, 2012. While there, we toured the main museum in town and noticed this trolley across the street. We decided to take a tour and I'm glad that we did! This open-air trolley (can be changed for cooler weather) was a perfect way for me to learn more about the history of the town and get a view of some of the structures off of the beaten path, while my young son was entertained.

The cost was very affordable (under $10 for both of us) and the staff was friendly. Our driver was funny and informative. He pointed out many landmarks and gave us the background history on most of the structures. I couldn't have provided this information to myself, while navigating the narrow streets!

I'm not from Bisbee, so I can't tell you if the information provided is "100% accurate", but I can tell you that I enjoyed the tour and wouldn't hesitate to return with the rest of my family.

2  Thank ThisFamilyTravels