Review Highlights

Do this first

Reviewed April 15, 2013
dqdick
Deming, New Mexico

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 21, 2016

If you want a nice relaxing way to see Bisbee this a great idea. Loved it. If you have family that doesn't want to walk all the hills to see the history this is a must

2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were in Bisbee in December and the Trolley was no where to be found. Not sure if discontinued during the winter or gone forever. We inquired at the hotel desk as well as several businesses and no one seemed to know. So, if you are counting on this during a trip to Bisbee a person would need more information.

3  Thank Jan D
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I recently attended the Daytime Historic Tour with my family, who was visiting from Phoenix, and we were VERY disappointed. We had attended a similar trolley tour in Tombstone the day before, which was excellent; so we thought we’d give this one a try. The information started out interesting, but shortly into the tour, the scanty content became very boring. Early in the tour, several very demeaning comments were made about the filth in Bisbee in the early days. While very true, there is a much better way of presenting the facts. WAY too much time was spent talking about businesses that advertised with the company. We want to hear about Bisbee history, not paying advertisers. A few stops were made, where we were told to look out of the trolley at something and most times we were parked in an extremely awkward position to see anything (and I live here, so I know where to look!). Overall, a very, very poorly done tour. I would never recommend this to anyone. There is so much wonderful, colorful history in Bisbee that should be shared, and it wasn’t done on this tour. Maybe if the tour were improved there would be some value.

1  Thank NancyP42159
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We decided to take a trolley tour around Bisbee because my husband's grandmother was having trouble getting around. This turned out to be a great way to see Bisbee. I'd been to Bisbee several times and we saw things on the tour I had never seen before. The trolley takes you all over the little town and the guide gives you a good history lesson while you are at it. If you want a nice overview or you don't want to walk on your own, this is a great way to see Bisbee. It's nicely priced too.

3  Thank shell9163
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Bisbee is a wonderful community of quirky shops and to a certain extent people. We would have missed a good deal of that if we hadn't taken the trolley tour first. It was interesting and informative, but most of all it showed us were we wanted to go back and see and learn more.

2  Thank dqdick