See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I are traveling nurses and stay at Sunrise Suites for 13 weeks. Our stay there was very memorable. Management-Kathy and Bob are excellent. They are always available if you have any concerns, along with being flexible and willing to accommodate to what is best for the the guest. If you want a place to stay where you are gaureented to be taken well care of and have a good time... Then you have stopped at the right place!!!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank PostTrav
Sunrise Suites A, Manager at Sunrise Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2015

Hello Maggie & Hanna,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have you as a part of the Sunrise Family. The daily smiles and laughter will be greatly missed. You both made it a pleasure to come to work every day. We hope that you will both come and stay with us the next time you come to town. We can hardly wait.

Warmest Regards,

Kathy

Reviewed September 27, 2014

I had put a deposit down to stay here while I transition into a new job. The following week I came up to see my new place. It is very clean, nicely furnished and Kathy was very pleasant. Unfortunately we found an apartment before we moved. I was looking forward to my stay here. I would recommend Sunrise Suite to anyone coming to Bullhead City. I am sorry we found an apartment.
Marie Santoro

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Marie S
Sunrise Suites A, Manager at Sunrise Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2014

Thank you, Marie, for taking the time to write such a positive review. It is always a pleasure to be able to pass on such positive feedback about the team and Sunrise Suites. The highest compliment we could receive would be a referral from you, and sincerely appreciate each and every one we receive. It was my pleasure to show you and your husband, George, our property. Congratulations on your new job, I know you will do well, Bullhead City welcomes you!

Thank you!
Kathy

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very nice place to stay and management (Kathy and Bob) were very professional and accommodating. The only issue is that we have is that the owner allows individuals to stay with more than one pet. The folks that were staying at Sunrise Suites were very friendly and a good time was had by all. We had no problem checking out and getting our deposit refunded immediately. We would highly consider staying here again. Thanks Kathy and Bob!!!

Room Tip: Recommend you make reservations early due to the fact that if you get placed on the second or third floor there are several stairs and if you have problems with stairs recommend you get first floor and the owner needs to look into an elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Berni Z
Sunrise Suites A, Manager at Sunrise Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

What a great surprise it was to open the webpage & see such a wonderful review from two great new friends! I’d like to thank you for taking the time out of your day on our behalf. Your review is greatly appreciated. You’ll be happy to know that the particular issue with the “multiple pets” has long since been “resolved”! We are hoping to hear that you’ll be returning again this year, as all the snowbird events wouldn’t be the same without you! Let Jim know that I have a sweet tooth calling out his name!!! And make sure you give Willy some special treats for me!
Thanks again, Kathy and Bob

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Feel immediately at home when you arrive at sunrise suites. Staff is ready to give you a warm welcome. Saturdays are free donuts and coffee. On the day of checkout they inspected my room and I got my deposit back. Free wifi. Free cable. Thumbs up all the way!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
7  Thank John F
Sunrise Suites A, Owner at Sunrise Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear valued guest,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to post such wonderful comments, about our staff and your overall experience while visiting with us, we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Best wishes and safe travels,
Marc

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have stayed here for over a year , it is comfortable , clean, the owners are very gracious,I've enjoyed many parties on the porch, the snowbirds are lovely folks that are welcom year after year we love our snowbirds, If you are looking for a real bargian this is it,come enjoy fun in the sun

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
11  Thank Janice R
Sunrise Suites A, Owner at Sunrise Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your thoughts and appreciation of our efforts. We always enjoy having you at the parties and events throughout the year. You've been here with us throughout the renovation process and seen us grow. As a long-term guest, we value your comments immensely.
It's always a pleasure to serve you. You have become part of our Sunrise Suite family unit.

Best wishes