Sunrise Suites
Travelers Inn(Bullhead City)
US$115
US$99
Priceline
Goodnite Inn & Suites(Bullhead City)
US$129
US$99
Priceline
Lodge on the River(Bullhead City)
US$55
US$80
US$60
Official Hotel
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

I rented this two bedroom with my husband and kids. The receptionist is a very kind and caring lady. I didn't really get to meet anyone else but it was my birthday and our first night there. So we did some drinking. Things got out of hand and we were asked to leave. (Understandable) But they gave us plenty of time to get our things out and refunded our money cash in hand. They dealt with everything professionally. I'm just sorry things turned out the way it did, but I'd still recommend this place to other families because they were just trying to protect their guest and what we did was wrong.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

The roof leaked causing the kitchen light to drop out of the ceiling water spots on the bedroom ceiling and kitchen ceiling bugs in the hallway and drug addicts running in and out of the building all the time there is no real security what so ever

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank mike_boltenhouse
Reviewed October 10, 2016

My advice is stay in Laughlin, Nv if you want to enjoy the river, some shows or merely gamble. This property has too many section 8 people squatting here. Also, there is a lot of drug activity going on here, bad news. The people running this property are bad news as well. They are extremely two faced and are really just on this property for themselves. I would not recommend this property nor Mohave County at that.

Good Luck

Stayed: October 2016
6  Thank litigator70
Reviewed September 14, 2016

the staff members were all so friendly and really helpful and made themselves available to us at all times of the day. They were really understanding when certain financial issues came up and had great rooms, curtains fit for perfect sunlight-darkness balance and nice,comfy beds and a calm serene atmosphere. The pool was great to swim and that area was great for chilling out. Sunrise Suites is one place I'd recommend to anyone who wants a peaceful, pleasant place to live.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2016

For my first time visiting Az I never had a moment where I felt lost nor out of place. From the airport pick up in Las Vegas where Bob was there and waiting so we would not be stranded, to ensuring that we got everything we needed, they were the family we found in Bullhead. They always made us feel involved in all the events and get together. There was always a warm and friendly smile from all the staff and everyone was always willing to answer any questions or concerns we faced. There were a few minor issues that were out of anyone's control however the staff always worked hard to ensure that our stay was comfortable and memorable. Thank you guys. Looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends