See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2017

This is not a hotel and is mostly a short term or long term rental. The entire building smells of cigarette smoke. As it is more of an apartment type building you must come prepared with towels, pans, plates, glasses etc. all the amenities required for living in a furnished apartment (There were sheets on the bed). That being said; the people were very nice, they have a dog run, the kitchenette had a nice size Fridge. Additionally, the water for the shower was always hot and had great water pressure (one of my pet peeves). It was freshly painted. Be prepared to bring your own stuff as if staying in a furnished apartment!! Really should not be listed as a "hotel." Most of the time the room was quiet except for those above walking and cupboards slamming. The pool was always clean and a couple of ducks loved it!!!!

Room Tip: It may be quieter on the top floor, however there is not elevator
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

I rented this two bedroom with my husband and kids. The receptionist is a very kind and caring lady. I didn't really get to meet anyone else but it was my birthday and our first night there. So we did some drinking. Things got out of hand and we were asked to leave. (Understandable) But they gave us plenty of time to get our things out and refunded our money cash in hand. They dealt with everything professionally. I'm just sorry things turned out the way it did, but I'd still recommend this place to other families because they were just trying to protect their guest and what we did was wrong.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

The roof leaked causing the kitchen light to drop out of the ceiling water spots on the bedroom ceiling and kitchen ceiling bugs in the hallway and drug addicts running in and out of the building all the time there is no real security what so ever

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank mike_boltenhouse
Reviewed October 10, 2016

My advice is stay in Laughlin, Nv if you want to enjoy the river, some shows or merely gamble. This property has too many section 8 people squatting here. Also, there is a lot of drug activity going on here, bad news. The people running this property are bad news as well. They are extremely two faced and are really just on this property for themselves. I would not recommend this property nor Mohave County at that.

Good Luck

Stayed: October 2016
6  Thank litigator70
Reviewed September 14, 2016

the staff members were all so friendly and really helpful and made themselves available to us at all times of the day. They were really understanding when certain financial issues came up and had great rooms, curtains fit for perfect sunlight-darkness balance and nice,comfy beds and a calm serene atmosphere. The pool was great to swim and that area was great for chilling out. Sunrise Suites is one place I'd recommend to anyone who wants a peaceful, pleasant place to live.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business