“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while on vacation, and were pleased. I had the grilled salmon, which was delicious and seasoned perfectly. They appeared to be short of help as our server was very busy and the only one in our area. Despite that she did a great job and was very friendly. Try the crime brûlée cheesecake for desert, it was great.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Mimi’s has a very pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a meal. They have their specialties and they are the best ones to choose from the menu. Service is always quite good. My favourite - breakfast of eggs Benedict

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We called in our reservation an hour ahead and the table was ready when we arrived for lunch. The server handled our table of 12 and several others very well. This was my first visit to this location and I was especially impressed that our large group of ladies was able to receive individual checks. My sandwich was very good, and I am anxious to return to try other entries.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Traveling frequently between Scottsdale and Tucson, AZ - I have stopped at Mimi's many times for lunch. Truly the service continues to be poor as they appear to have a tremendous turnover of wait staff.

Mom and I arrived on a Friday at 1210PM and were told it was a 6 min wait....no worries. We offered to sit in the bar for service but were told no one was working in that area...what?

Once seated at 1220PM we waited and waited and waited...finally at 1235PM a Manager brought over a basket of bread. We wanted - and needed - to order lunch as we had another hour drive ahead of us!

Our waitress finally arrived and explained that she was "given 6 tables all at once and couldn't keep up!" OH my...our grilled cheese sandwich arrived at 110PM - almost ONE HOUR since sitting down and a glass of red wine was cancelled ....as it never appeared.

It is a sad comment to make as their food remains consistently OK but - it will be a very long time before I return.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Jocelyn, our waitress was excellent in her knowledge of the menu and being very attentive. We have had her numerous times and she always has a positive attitude.

We enjoy the selection and being able to order breakfast all day and evening.