“Valentines Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Our first visit was on Valentines Day, probably one of the busiest days for a restaurant. We were seated about 1/2 hour later than our reservation but thats okay, we sat at the little bar to wait. There was a problem at the bar, weirdly enough they didn't have enough wine glasses so it took longer for my wine to be served. Unfortunately this also affected the wine service during our meal....my second glass of wine didn't arrive so I cancelled it just as I was finishing my meal. We love the decor, the friendly staff. We didn't have to wait too long for our meals to come, which was impressive given the busy night. The food was good and prices about average.We would like to return, try breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank COLLEEN H

Reviewed February 12, 2018

This restaurant is definitely customer oriented. I had ordered an Asian Chicken Salad with a baguette. I was so engrossed in conversation with friends when it arrived that it was not until I was half way through my meal that I noticed there was no chicken in my salad nor had I received the baguette that I chose to accompany my meal. I brought this shortcoming to the attention of my waitress who apologized and offered to bring my a side of chicken and the baguette. Due to the fact that I was already half way through my meal I declined. When the bill came to the table for our party, I was told that the manager insisted my meal was complementary due to the shortcoming. Such a gesture is truly a reflection of Mimi's focus on customer satisfaction.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent omelettes,large portions,timely service,my folks live at palm creek resort and love this place

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Any Mimi's that my husband and I have ate at we always had great food. Saturday afternoon around 2pm we stopped in for a late lunch with family. The place was very busy so we knew it would take awhile to get our food which was no problem. The problem was when they got ready to serve our meals. The waitress came out and asked which one of us had ordered the lorraine quiche. I said it was me and she procedure to tell me that they were out and would I like the florentine quiche. I told her no as I do not like florentine quiche. She asked if I wanted to order something else I told her no as I had a feeling the other meals were ready to come out and I did not want their's to get cold or have them wait for my food to come and eat. Sure enough she left and brought their food. Again they asked if I wanted something else and I told them no that I would eat one of my husbands eggs. I will say originally I was very upset with the waitress but she was very pleasant. I did apologize to her when she came back to the table. It wasn't too long after the other meals were delivered that two different managers came over and apologize. What I gold the managers was the kitchen was at fault, that they should have notified the waitress they were out of what I ordered before everyone's else food was ready to be delivered to the table. The manager left and came back and said they would not charge my husband for his meal, gave us some mini carrot muffins to go, and a gift card. The waitress and managers were very sorry that we had the problem and as far as I'm concern they made it right. We will definitely go back when we are in Casa Grande because I know the manager will make it right with you if there is a problem. THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE. Also, on another note when we ate at this location for Thanksgiving in 2016 they had a smaller menu to order from because of it being Thanksgiving which is understandable, however they worked with my husband to get him a meal that he good eat because he is a diabetic. Again GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while on vacation, and were pleased. I had the grilled salmon, which was delicious and seasoned perfectly. They appeared to be short of help as our server was very busy and the only one in our area. Despite that she did a great job and was very friendly. Try the crime brûlée cheesecake for desert, it was great.