“Awesome Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

House omelet with cheddar jack cheese and flavorful ham was delicious. Great service. Small and quite nice busy. Even found us in our car after leaving to return our left phone! Love it here and can’t wait to try their lunch and dinner!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Small cafe located down town with minimal seating and parking. Really good food with large servings. Be early, it fills up fast. Could be quite a wait for a limited amount of seating. Well worth the visit, just for "mom's home cooking"

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I enjoyed my visit to Big House Café. The food was delicious and the service was good. it's another place I check out before heading back to the East Coast.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Excellent American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Service was excellent each time I went. Prices are mid-range.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

This cafe is aptly named the Big House because the meals are huge and so is the flavor! It’s a great place for breakfast or lunch. Everything is freshly made and they have some really good bakery items to take home. On our last visit I had the fajita omelet and my husband had the country omelet. Both were huge and full of flavor. Everything I’ve had here has been good and they have a Big variety of breakfast and lunch entrees. It’s also a very busy, well liked cafe and not very big. But you usually don’t have to wait longer than 2 minutes for a table. The staff is very friendly.