“Great service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed March 9, 2018

I had great service at the Starbucks here and My drink was prepared just right. The cafe was nice and clean too.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

This Casa Grande location of Starbucks is about what you would expect if you are a frequent Starbucks customer. The prices, service, and cleanliness are typical of other locations you are likely familiar with. The double-shot extra hot Americano is our go-to choice if we stop at a Starbucks location, though we prefer to support a more local coffee establishment if one is available.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

I enjoyed my time at this Starbucks. It was very clean with fast service. The server was friendly and seemed to enjoy her job. My drink was made just right. It also had easy parking.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We were dying for some good coffee in the morning so we of course had to stop at Starbucks. The staff was friendly and efficient and our cafe Americanas were great! She even listened to me when I asked to leave some room for cream, most ignore me...

Reviewed March 1, 2017

No surprises here. This is a typical Starbucks with drinks served the same as every other good Starbucks. I think that is why we go there for consistently good coffee. It has a nice little patio out front if you are lucky enough to get there when no one else is using it.