“Very good”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Casa Grande
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We tried the hash brown casserole for the first time. It’s very good. I had biscuits and gravy and crispy bacon. My husband had two eggs and biscuits. It was all very good. There were more biscuits then I could eat but they were tender and flaky. Dave was an excellent server.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

This place is my second favorite when eating in Casa Grande. They have specials and enjoyed their greens that they serve as a side.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Greeted by a friendly staff. Sat right away. Brunch came quickly and was yummy. I was full for hours. Our waitstaff was attentive and pleasant. I would definitely visit this Cracker Barrel again.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I had the fish dinner and it was very good. The corn bread was very freshly made.The waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Won't go back. The poor waitress had to apologize to our table and the tables on either side of us because of screw-ups made in the kitchen. For example, they served my husband's something-or-other sauce pecan chicken (the special) without the sauce! A normal restaurant would say I'm sorry, we can't accommodate you because we are out of sauce, can we get you something different? But this Cracker Barrell served the dish anyway. The only thing good about this restaurant is that our server kept our glasses refilled with sweet tea and lemonade.

We won't ever go back there.