“Lots of choices ”

Nico's Mexican food
Ranked #28 of 126 Restaurants in Casa Grande
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The menu is incredible and the waitress was so great when I wanted to make my own combination. My sons Carne Asada was such a large portion

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

This place is tucked inside of a Chevron gas station. I needed something quick and easy to eat on my way down to Tucson and took a chance on pulling in here to get a quick bite. The chicken tacos were awesome and I picked up three of them for less than eight bucks. I will be stopping in as I travel back-and-forth.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Yum! This was a great find. The days of fearing gas station food is no longer a thing! This place had darn good Mexican food. And I should know since my grandma was from Mexico.
The burritos were full of meat, all meat, and so delicious. The prices are great too at just over $6 a piece. My husband got the carne asada and I got the shredded chicken.
The carne was flavorful, cooked well and had Pico de Gallo which was not overwhelming at all. The meat was plentiful and the tortillas were thin and delicious.
The chicken was covered in red sauce which had a great flavor. It was s bit dry (which often happens with shredded chicken) but the sauce helped that. The bummer was that they forgot my side of beans so I can't comment on those (even though I paid for them). The green salsa was decent with nice heat but not too hot.
We would defiantly return when in the area to try other menu items.

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

We were told how good the breakfast burrito was. Wrong, it was mostly potatoes with a few tiny pieces of bacon. The tortilla was great, but other than that nothing to it but size. Really was hoping it would be good, but not to be. Still hoping to find a good breakfast burrito in Casa Grande or Florence or Coolidge.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Stopped in for the first time and the Burritos,beans and rice were all very good and freshly made. I stopped at the one inside the chevron station on florence you can sit inside but I took mine to go and everything was perfect. really friendly people with great food. Give them a try