Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$112
BestWestern.comUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
All reviews indoor pool front desk best westerns check in was easy beds were comfortable very pleasant stay very nice hotel yogurt shower freeway casino lobby couch arizona maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2021

Upon arrival into our room on 4/13, we noticed that the carpet had not been vacuumed for at least two days. Crumbs, pieces of trash, paper scraps and whatever were all over the floor. The shower base was loaded with several strands of black hair (disgusting) and the A/C unit was noisy and had a bad vibration. On the morning of 4/14, we stopped by the desk and requested that our room be vacuumed while we were out for the day and he said "absolutely". When we returned in the evening, the floor had not been touched! I called the front desk, and she said there was no cleaning staff on duty! This is absurd... Then she said a maid had just come in to do laundry and she would send her up. One hour later, the maid came up and vacuumed the carpet. The staff needs to be taught how to vacuum and then need to be supervised in their jobs.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jake Romero, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.
Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.

Jake Romero
Best Western Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites

Reviewed April 7, 2021

I had stayed here with my fiance and my 2 yr old. We enjoyed the spacious room and the shower. Breakfast sandwiches were good and service was attentive and kind. I loved our stay . I would love to come back and stay again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debra Macon Stout, Other at Best Western Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2021

Thank you for staying with us. I'm very happy we could be your home away from home while you were in Chandler. We hope you will be able to visit us again.

Safe travels

Reviewed March 28, 2021 via mobile

Stayed here as a family (of 5) for our sons track meet.

Pros: 1. It was one of the very few hotels that still had availability for our family size when his meet was moved from Goodyear to Chandler. 2. It was easy to book and pay ofcourse. 3. Parking was easy.

Cons room 419 (some hotels negligence and some not): 1. Guest services rarely had someone at the desk regularly. Another guest told us once they were waiting for 15 minutes for someone. 2. Gross dirty and dated rooms. Takis chips crumbled up in couch pull out mattress my son had to sleep in. Wrapped twinky behind the lamp near the pull out. Old toy under pull out.Bathroom floor corners nasty. 3. Dresser drawers in walkway don't stay closed so be prepared for banging up your knees or young kids hurting themselves. 4. Loud street noises 5. Very loud and poor air conditioning and quality. Happy I brought my asthma inhaler. 6. Hallway lights very bright at night and comes though room door. 7. People and baby across from us loud and friends knocking on door all night and morning (in other words the sound proof sucks). 8. Restaurants nearby close earlier then we are used to when traveling. 9. Had to get towels previously requested and do not disturb tag from front desk.

We have to come back next month for another meet and already looking elsewhere. So dissapointed especially since we travel with so many others being sports parents and people look to us for travel recommendations.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. These are issues we will be correcting going forward with training within our management and staff. This is not common at our hotel and I'm sure would not happen again if you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 11, 2021

Quite frankly, my expectations were not met. I was first overcharged without explanation. The shower had soap scum and the walls had something that didn't look like paint drip-dried on the walls. The sheets were dingy. Many of the utensils for the kitchen were missing. TV, no remote control. Directly outside and above my rooms window was a flickering and obviously broken light. It made the loudest continuous off-on buzzing noise the entire afternoon and evening blaring through the wall; no sleeping. Three staff members said, "Sorry, I don't know what to do about it. Wait for the supervisor." I recorded video of it with my phone. Thanks to the newly hired Janitor who cut the power to it!!! Housekeeping NEVER serviced my room. I never received clean linens or towels, even when the housekeeping person and cart appeared to be heading to my room next. They never came. The Best Western Phone Representative told me I would receive two-points for every dollar spent, that never happened. Overall, I can't recommend this particular place.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debra Macon Stout, Other at Best Western Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Dear Nawait, I apologize for the multiple problems you had during your stay. If you would like to contact me at Debra.Stout@loves.com I would like like to work with you on the missing points on your account. I would need more information on the account.

Reviewed March 9, 2021

Arrived at 4pm after driving 7 hours only to wait 3 hours for a room that we prebooked to be ready. No toliet paper in the lobby bathroom. The kids were starving and we were very tired. Got to room 426 and only 2 electrical outlets work. We did not try to bother switching rooms. Had to ask for coffee cups and to have the coffee refilled during breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review, I apologize for the delay in getting you into your room. We have been working on housekeeping procedures to improve the timeliness of getting our rooms ready for arrivals. I hope you will try us again if you are in the Chandler area.