Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$117
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$117
Expedia.comUS$117
eDreamsUS$117
FindHotelUS$117
All reviews alcoholic beverages offer free breakfast nominal fee free drinks in the evening free popcorn evening food the evening social hour hot breakfast biscuits and gravy preferred hotel room was clean great stay water pressure common areas hotel is great staff was friendly other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2021

We had never stayed in a Drury Inn before and we were pleasantly surprised- as were the wedding guests. It was beautiful and intelligently designed in the lobby with drinks, coffees and food- not complimentary breakfast that you dont like but a real breakfast and a real dinner with cocktail hour. And the best was the beds were soooo comfortable. LOVE! We will definitely be staying there again someday when we travel!

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed February 10, 2021

Tim who checked us in was amazing! We were checking in at the closing of the restaurant/bar. He made sure we were taken care of. He upgraded us without asking. He greeted me by name. I was very impressed. My sister has been in vacation ownership for over 20 years. He's somebody she'd want at her luxury resort. Thank you Tim

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2021 via mobile

Great, convenient hotel with good dinner and beverage selection for dinner if you don’t want to leave the premises for dinner. Initially we picked this particular hotel because they accepted pets for a nominal fee and was very user friendly all around. I have tried to stay at other Drury Inn and Suites but they haven’t been on our route.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2021

I would have given this hotel 5 stars if it had not been for the breakfast. This was hands down one of the cleanest (if not the cleanest) hotels I have ever stayed in. It's not super fancy but boy was it clean. The bed and pillows were also super comfy. My only complaint is that I have celiac and there are not many breakfast options for people who can't have gluten. I didn't try the evening free food because more than likely I would not have been able to eat it. I wish there was more consideration for those with food allergies, sensitivities, celiac, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed December 26, 2020

Booked the Drury again because of our great experience at the Drury in Amarillo Texas and we were not disappointed. Most of the other hotels have eliminated breakfast which is just a major Covid cop-out. The Drury on the other hand shows it canbe done and puts out a free mini dinner with 3 alcoholic beverages included along with breakfast.Service was excellent, the hotel was clean and modern, and the rooms were quiet and comfortable.
This will always be our go to hotel whenever possible in the future.

Room tip: Just about a mile South of Chandler Fashion Mall & Costco
Date of stay: December 2020