All reviews the executive lounge great hotel large mall room service the hotel staff business trip would highly recommend this hotel easy access the entire staff breakfast buffet shuttle service front desk staff fitness center starbucks phoenix freeway wedding
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Love to go to this homely place. Love the staff and facilities. Every one is treated as special guest here. I would recommend everyone to go to this location. I keep going back there all the time. Always look forward to my next stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Corey K, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey and give us valuable feedback. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and the staff and will be sure to pass this along! We hope to see you again in the near future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

What a jewel!!

Very clean, well sized rooms with comfortable beds, and nice, large shower stalls (I stayed in a king bed room on the 5th floor).
They have a significantly larger than average size pool and hot tub, and a spotless, well equipped workout room.
But what I commend them most on is the staff: from a front desk team that helped me work out all 3 of my problems (none of which were their doing, or the hotel’s fault, to begin with, by the way) smoothly, and with a welcoming attitude, to the bar and restaurant staff, to the room upkeep folks - nothing but pleasant interactions.
Nice touch: they have live music (Mon - Wed, currently, I’m told), in the lobby / bar area, mostly popular cover, and not too loud to prevent conservation.
Other guests I observed seemed to be in a good mood, and enjoy the hotel as well.
Definitely will book this place again, next time I visit Intel! Also: I spent about 90-100 nights in hotels a year, usually with little to no concern for the brand: this Hilton location makes me pay more attention to their loyalty program.
In summary, it’s a well run and kept place well above average. If customer service matters to you, definitely consider it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Corey K, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey and give us valuable feedback. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and the staff and will be sure to pass this on! We do hope to see you again in the near future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

When you find yourself in Chandler (outside of Phoenix) you must make a reservation at this very nice hotel. It is a smaller version of the big Hilton hotels but it delivers so much more to you. The staff are very kind and attentive to all your needs along with offering plenty of great local dining and entertainment options. It was a short trip for us, but it was enjoyable primarily to the great staff at this hotel. Thanks for taking great care of us.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Corey K, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for all of your feedback and kind words. I am so happy to hear we made your stay with us a joyful one.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Would definitely recommend. Fantastic stay for a great price! Clean rooms, nice hotel, good pool. Service is great and location is perfect for anyone doing business in the Chandler area. Have stayed here several times now and will continue to do so when I come back to AZ.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! I am glad we were able to deliver an excellent experience to you while you travel.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I have stayed at this Hilton many times. I keep coming back because of the service from all staff members. In addition, the location is ideal. You can get a shuttle to downtown Chandler which is great. Executive lounge is open 24/7. Restaurant has quality food! Overall. I would not stay anywhere else in the Chandler area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
laurendubrock, Operations Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback. We love having you stay with us and be apart of our Hilton family! I hope you and your significant other had a great weekend with us. Come back to see us soon!