Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Hampton.com
US$99
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$109
US$92
SAVE US$17
FindHotelUS$99
PricelineUS$99
StayForLongUS$109
1,044 results
All reviews great hotel great stay chandler fashion center pool and hot tub fresh fruit free breakfast hot breakfast freeway shuttle wedding phoenix
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2021

This hotel was clean and the staff were helpful and nice. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. And the beds were comfortable. It was also in a great location, close to the freeway! There was a free breakfast as well!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 3, 2021

Room wasn’t cleaned once in 4 days. There was no communication as to any different rules during covid - my stay was in April 2021 - I expected my room to be cleaned at least once during the stay and it wasn’t.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2020 via mobile

We arrived here around 3 pm on a Thursday in mid October. We were promptly greeted by Soledad and Anthony. I had chose a room online, but was upgraded to a nice suite. The 2 room suite was spacious and clean. The hotel is conveniently close to the 202, and a short drive to restaurants and shopping. Friendly Service and free parking.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GLowPetaluma
Reviewed September 30, 2020

We chose this hotel because of the very positive reviews and because the location was good for us. Our stay was at the end of August, and our experience did not match the positive reviews in the least. We checked in later in the evening, and after unpacking and getting ready for bed I noticed some trash on the bathroom floor. I also noted that the back of the door was dirty. This was disconcerting, given Hilton's claims of a heightened focus on cleaning due to the virus. I planned on mentioning this when we left in the morning, as it was late and we had been traveling all day.

Before I did that, however, I took a shower in the morning. It was quite the debacle - one shower door would hardly move, and the other had a squeal loud enough to wake the dead. Unfortunately, I had to move both of them to take a shower. After I was in the shower, the barely moveable door fell off the railing and on me - it was completely off its rails.

I brought all of this to the attention of the front desk. The staff looked at my pictures and was apologetic. They offered to switch our room, but this was a huge inconvenience to us. Instead, they offered to Decorah the room and fix the shower door. They also stated that they could not discount or refund the room rate, but they offered 20,000 Hilton Honor points. That was an easier solution for us.

Did I mention that our room was next to a storage room? Loud voices in the hallways before 6:30 am.

It was not a good stay.

The room appeared to have been cleaned while we were gone, and that was appreciated. My boyfriend had done most of the shower door repair earlier so he could shower, so that was at least functional.

One month later, we have still had no contact nor have we seen those Hilton Honor points.

The room situation, plus the dismal "sack breakfast" situation, plus the silly Hilton signage indicating that they do not offer daily housekeeping so as to "not disturb our guests," really has soured me on the Hilton brand generally. This hotel particularly did not come close to living up to its good reviews, especially given the lack of follow through on the Hilton Honor points. Also, that shower door had clearly been a problem well before we checked into our room - someone clearly neglected to report or fix it. But I also wonder if Hilton has eliminated staffing due to the virus to the point that the remaining staff is just stretched too thin.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank PrescottWineGal
Reviewed March 14, 2020

Everything was excellent. Extremely friendly staff from check in to housekeeping and breakfast staff. The breakfast was well laid out with lots of variety and something different for hot breakfast every day. The pool and hot tub were clean with fresh towels and perfect temperature.

Date of stay: March 2020