Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$125
GardenInn.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
Trip.comUS$140
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2021

Total cost for my king bed room was $159 a night for three nights. The hotel location is good with many dining/drinking options within walking distance, parking is free and easy and the staff is attentive and friendly.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed February 26, 2021

We stayed in the hotel for 3 day for a conference. We were very pleased with our room , it was clean , the bed was super comfy ( my husband and I are very light sleepers and we Must have comfortable bed ) we had it :) The service was also very friendly and professional. The food was good . I would like to mention Steve , who was very friendly and helpful and made our stay even better. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other people.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2020 via mobile

The first issue we had here is that the shower wouldn’t drain properly. So we had to move rooms late at night with two kids. The air conditioning smelled dirty and dusty and we got a sinus infection during this stay. Which is really shocking considering this is a brand new property. It just felt very dirty.

But the worst part is- and reason for one star- is that during a pandemic, they did NOT ask customers to wear a mask. Someone was walking down our hallway 2-4 times a day, hacking up a lung, no mask. No one wore masks. Not the workers, not the patrons. I asked at the desk if they would ask customers to wear a mask and they said no, not my problem (essentially). The state won’t require it, so why should we? Businesses can absolutely make these decisions despite what the governor says but this property chose not to do the right thing. We finished up our business and left early.

This is why Arizona is in a COVID crisis. Such negligence and ignorance. I would never stay here again and I’m reporting them to Hilton. We are diamond members, by the way.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank CaliiGirrl
Steve Pursell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chandler Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2021

Hi CaliiGirrl,

Apologies for the late response! As a new hotel in Chandler, we faced a few challenges in our first few months - especially opening during a global pandemic. There were certainly growing pains, and I apologize sincerely that your stay last summer we impacted by them. In the 10 months since opening we've made a lot of headway in the shower drain issues, and we've also ensured that cleanliness is our #1 target in all areas of the hotel. Hilton has made Pandemic Response a major priority, from mandatory masks to public sanitation guidelines, all of that is now much more streamlined than it was in the first few months of the pandemic. While I understand this information arrives too late to impact your stay with us, I do hope you can travel going forward with a little more confidence in the brand. Should you revisit Chandler I would be happy to welcome you back to our property for an improved experience.

Regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2020

My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary by booking a night at a new hotel in our hometown. The Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Chandler opened only a short time ago and we wanted to check it out. We enjoyed the room, the pool, the bar and restaurant. The staff was very helpful and there were plenty of health safeguards in place for guests.

The hotel is in a great location and there are plenty of great restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: June 2020
HCW Hotels, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Chandler Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2021

Thank you so much! So happy you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed May 29, 2020

First of all, I always like to give credit where is due!! The first person that represents my favorite chain of Hotels, the Front desk staff. Shaun, was super nice and very accommodating to all my requests. He was very friendly and helpful. To me this is the moment where you know your stay will be good or bad!! So thank you Shaun, for being an outstanding employee for this new quaint hotel! Loved the open lobby and all the restaurants within walking distance. Room was very nice as well. I have been a Hilton honors member for quite a few years and have few to none bad experiences!

Date of stay: May 2020