All reviews front desk any requests room layout perfect location chandler fashion center watching tv yogurt free breakfast bath towels breakfast bar air conditioner pleasant stay extended stay fitness center checking in very nice hotel mall
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Our family of 4 stayed here and really enjoyed our stay. The rate was good. The rooms were updated... some corners had been cut during the renovation, but overall it was a good experience. There were a lot of options for breakfast and our room had plenty of space for the 4 of us.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tmcd1682
Reviewed June 19, 2018

A well-maintained SpringHill Suites in Chandler with easy access to the freeway. This hotel is a bit dated with their room layouts, but the service was good and the breakfast bar in the morning was well managed. The biggest detractor for me was the very soft beds which aggravated my back. An outdoor pool is available. Kudos to the front-desk staff for getting the reservations made by corporate corrected to utilize my free-night certificate in combination with rewards points for the balance of my stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BevoBurn96
Daniel P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Chandler.

Daniel Peterson

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

In town for our cousin’s graduation wedding. Our reservation specified 5 people (two adults, 3 children...although in reality they are 3 tweens) staying in the room. As well as our reservation was for a two queen bed plus a sofa bed suite so it’s pretty obvious that more than 3 people would be staying in the room. In the restroom we were given one shampoo, one conditioner and 3 towels. I suppose it works if only 3 of us shower and only 1 1/2 of those showering use soap. Since we’re not from AZ it was CRAZY hot for us. So all of us showered everyday at least twice to wash off the sweat alone. With 3 kids, we frequented the pool at least once a day. I don’t know about the consensus, but I like to have the kids wash (with soap) to get the chemicals off after swimming. We have no problems re-using our towels for the day but there should be enough towels for each person and a reasonable amount of shampoo and conditioner.

I had to leave a written message in the bathroom for house keeping and still was only left 3 towels. She did however leave extra shampoo and conditioner.

The room was ok. Clean modern lines, sofa was big enough to fit tweens comfortably. There were not enough outlets, especially by the nightstand. We all plugged in our devices and they were laying all over the floor, cords all-a-chaos. Not the best safety situation during night time bathroom visits when it comes to 5 people sharing a room. The desk had some outlets but it wasn’t anywhere near where you were sleeping so it wasn’t convenient when going to bed. You couldn’t just set down your device and go to sleep. You had to get out of bed, walk across to the desk and plug it in for the night. Also the room was to fit a max of 6 people I feel it is relatively safe now a days to guesstimate at least two devices per person. Although some of us had 3 devices with their Apple watches and Nintendo Switches. We played a lot of musical charging. They need to put in some power bars or something.

Breakfast was good. Good selection of food hot foods, a GREAT assortment of fresh fruit, Chobani yogurt, Activia, and regular yogurt. They also had a number of basic cereals, breads, and breakfast sweets. They also had a pitcher filled with ice water always available in the lobby. Very convenient for filling up the hydroflasks every time we left or came back to the hotel.

The pool was nice. It was a good size. As a plus they had some pool floaters, noodles, and pool toys available for the kids to play with.

On the next go round I think I would prefer an Embassy Suites since I feel Hilton hotels give better personable service and you still get the big suite room and a cooked to order breakfast. We used our cc points for this stay so I can’t argue with free.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniel P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

As a valued guest, we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We noticed that there were several missed opportunities. First off would like to apologize for the room configuration not meeting your needs. We will be experiencing a full renovation at the end of the year, we hope to have you back once the rooms receive a refresh. Secondly, we apologize for housekeeping not being attentive and leaving enough amenities in the room for all the guests. This information will be used a teaching moment moving forward, as we hope that this incident remains isolated.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

Daniel Peterson

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Booked a room for 4 nights at what I thought was a good rate ($116.00 per night). Four nights at that rate is $464.00 plus tax. When I checked out they handed me a statement with a total of $518.
When I checked my credit card statement the charge had jumped to $600.00! When I called the hotel they informed me that there is an $80 charge "just in case" you used the phone or damaged the room!!!! Are you kidding me??? Why not make it $500 or $1,000 a night since this is a totally arbitrary amount on their part. Interestingly enough this was not even remotely mentioned when I checked in, nor is it on their website. I also was never given a print out when I checked in. Now I see why!!! Pretty shifty business practice. I would NEVER have booked this hotel if I had known.
Stay away from this place!! There are tons of hotels in Phoenix that don't need to take advantage this way.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Daniel P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

As a valued guest, we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We have shared this feedback with the hotel team so ensure these problems are corrected moving forward. Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay. Sincerely,Katrice Baum-Butler

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Springhill Chandler several times. The staff at Springhill is great and have always made me feel welcome. It starts with the Sales Director Amanda who is always accommodating to my changing needs. To Catherine at the front desk who always greets me by name even though my last stay was a few months ago. The rooms have a good workspace and the wifi is good. Would recommend Springhill in Chandler.

Date of stay: March 2018