Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$104
SAVE US$5
SpringHill Suites
US$104
SAVE US$5
FindHotelUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
All reviews olive garden perfect location walking distance yogurt watching tv nice hotel free breakfast breakfast bar awesome staff staff was very friendly and helpful the general manager mall desk kimberly mattress freeway housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2020

Casual hotel centrally located in Chandler. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was very clean and well laid out. We stayed here while visiting for Christmas and couldn't have been happier.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2020

Pros
Perfect location. Many restaurants and shops close by. Some (Cafe Rio) within walking distance.
Great room. Spacious working area. Full sofa. Free HBO Max/Showtime Anytime. Comfortable mattress (we did need to change rooms because the first room had a bad mattress).
Low rate.

Cons
Service. Lack of attentiveness.
Breakfast. Very disappointing. No hot items. Same choices everyday. Put out expired yogurt. Had issues with juice machine.

Overall
It would take very little to turn this into a perfect place to stay. Pay a little more attention to guests and fix breakfast problems.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Blabbott
Reviewed November 25, 2020

Our lacrosse team stayed here the weekend of Nov. 20-21. Cassidy and Kimberly were great about being flexible and allowing our team to use the pool hour for slightly extended hours when our games ran late. They also went to the trouble of bringing us some extra tables and reserving those tables for us, so we could eat together as a team Sat. night. at the pool area. Cassidy and Kimberly had great attitudes whenever I asked for info. and never made me feel like I was being annoying with so many questions/requests. Our food delivery arrived before we did and they kept it for us until I arrived to get it. Those two just couldn't have been nicer. Also, beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean, as was the pool area. Breakfast was cereal, yogurt, fruit and granola bars. Room layout is weird, though! Hotel felt "fresh" and clean. Right by mall and tons of restaurants. Definitely would stay there again. Great value at a great price.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed September 29, 2020 via mobile

On my second night of staying 2 employees decided to argue with me about how much of the limited breakfast I was to receive. All I wanted was 2 coffee cakes instead of 1 coffee cake and 2 granola bars. They told me now that I could only have one gave me a crappy juice and one coffee cake and ensued to argue with me over it. Then the next shift of front desk worker after I asked for another ensued to argue with me over it as well. After talking with the general manager about the cleanliness of the room for one with pubic hairs in the shower and the issue with guest services and the quality of customer service in the hotel she has offered points but didn’t tell me how many I would receive or when I would receive them. Keep in mind this is my first day at a Marriott ever I’ve never had this issue at a Hilton property or an IHG property I would not recommend staying at this property even if they charged less than $50 a night.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2020

We stayed for a week and had a good stay even through the middle of the virus crisis. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We frequently stay here when visiting Chandler. The hotel stopped serving breakfast to-go bags about halfway through our stay.

Date of stay: April 2020
Krconstancia, Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2020

Dear BevoBurn96,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at our Chandler Springhill Suites. We hope your travels will bring you back to the Chandler area soon. In the mean time, stay healthy.

-Sabrina