“Finally, real deal Mexican ”

Espo's Mexican Food
Ranked #44 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

In my first trip to Phoenix, I asked where to go for Authentic Mexican. The fam recommended this joint. I was NOT disappointed. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Wow. So disappointed! What happened to my fave? We ordered the 10 tacos for $10 with a side of refritos. Inaccurate order of watery tacos, refried beans also watery and so salty that they were inedible.
Don’t worry about getting a buzz from the margarita because it seemed the alcohol was MIA. Tempted to give them 2 stars but don’t want to be too hard. This place has gone downhill and if they don’t up their game they won’t last, which would be a shame. I know we won’t be back for a while.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Not impressive from the outside and not luxurious, but authentic.

The tamales plate and the vegetarian burritos ordered at the counter came quickly, in disposable dishes.

Large servings and excellent taste. Good value.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Greatest food. Green and red burros are the best in Phoenix. Patio is perfect for spring and fall days. Great specials on Tuesday.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We bought take out of various burritos, chimichangas, flautas, enchiladas, beans and rice to feed 10 people. All the food was very tasty. I especially liked the grilled chicken chimichanga and my husband raved about the red chili burrito. There was not much food left over because we were all very satisfied with the food.