Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
US$121
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$121
SAVE US$16
PricelineUS$121
FindHotelUS$121
StayForLongUS$128
All reviews front desk clean rooms great place to stay very nice hotel ocotillo lobby property arizona sofa accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2021

Wonderful, kind customer service. Heidi, the manager was so willing to help me. I had a problem with my reservation and she immediately took care of it! When I initially called she was not in yet and Angelique at the front desk was so understanding and made sure Heidi was informed as soon as she was on duty. I got a quick phone call back from Heidi, assuring me everything had been handled. I am so appreciative and thankful.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed January 23, 2021

Enjoyed being greeted by Star Chico every night during our 5-nite stay. Star was so helpful with scanning/printing items that I needed and generally cared for our needs, no matter how small or large they were. She made this stay so much easier for us during our travels to Chandler for funeral arrangements.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 29, 2020

Customer service here was fantastic! Niza at the front desk was not only very helpful and polite, but so much fun! I will definitely be choosing to stay here for all of my future business travels to Arizona.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2020 via mobile

The staff was amazing star at the front desk is the best and the GM is handsome keep up the great work I will be back for business and will choose this hotel for all my traveling stays while I’m in the chandler area

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jon Tipton, General Manager at Holiday Inn Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2020

367levia,

Thanks for the kind words and moreover, thanks for recognizing our staff for making the Holiday Inn Phoenix - Chandler your hotel of choice in Chandler. Our staff is passionate about great service, thanks for sharing your experience.

Reviewed December 10, 2020

The Holiday Inn Ocotillo was not only a beautiful/great stay but the staff were excellent. Every time I contacted the hotel regarding my wedding and any questions for accommodations, Star was always professional, caring, diligent, and did everything in her power to make sure my wife and myself were taken care of. I would recommend not only staying here for the wonderful accommodations but also because of how amazing Star and all of the employees/staff members treated you and for how hard they worked to Mae the stay one of a kind. Thank you Star.

Trip type: Travelled with friends