Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
US$127
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$127
SAVE US$21
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
ZenHotels.comUS$130
All reviews full size fridge front desk bedroom suite pool closes long term public areas cleaning staff upon check newer hotel great stay microwave cookware staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2020

Overall hotel very pleasant and had many good trips. Unfortunately on my most recent trip I got bitten by some bedbugs. I pulled up the mattress, found two bedbugs almost immediately and presented them to the staff. They put me in a new room while I was out and assured me that they had inspected my old room thoroughly and had not found any more bugs. When I went to pack my luggage and move to my new room, within 15 seconds I found another bed bug and brought it to the front desk. Not a very thorough search! I asked them to take responsibility but they refused to, saying it could have been a previous guest or that I could have brought them in, perhaps off a park bench. A direct quote: "It's not our fault there were bedbugs".

Room tip: Check your mattress, you never know...
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank r_wu6
Julie Wemmert, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2020

Mr Wu,

I am sorry we got off to a bad start. I am glad we spoke on Friday and were able to work everything out.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while staying at our hotel.

If there are any more concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

Respectfully
Julie Wemmert

Reviewed May 28, 2020

Absolutely delightful stay. They totally had their act together with all aspects of handling the Covid 19 issue. They scheduled and cleaned pool and gym for safe and controlled usage. Good pick-up breakfast/coffee. Friendly and helpful staff. A great experience under the circumstances.

Date of stay: May 2020
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2020

We are happy to hear about your great experience at our hotel. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed May 27, 2020 via mobile

We chose this location near a family event weekend and a staycation away from home. We were so relaxed that we elected to extend our visit 4 days. Steph went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. While the rest of the staff ensured we had everything we needed. The pool area was clean and available for reservation daily. We were able to start our morning off right with a quick Grab-n-Go breakfast that was a perfect alternative to their traditional offerings. The kitchenette was equipped with dishes and cookware, making it easy to prepare our daily meals. They are in a convenient location near shopping and entertainment. My son wasted paint on his shirt from our paint night, thankfully - there is a clean (and free) on-site laundry facility that I used to clean it right up.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are delighted to hear your family enjoyed themselves during your staycation! Thank you for your review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed March 5, 2020

Great stay! We were in town for my brothers Police Academy graduation, and needed a bigger room for kids and parents. We loved the 2 bedroom suite and especially the 2 bathrooms. Hotel is very nice, room and beds were perfect. We rushed out early, but were still able to grab breakfast since it was open at 630am.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
deborahagm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to share in our breakfast. Congratulations to your brother on his graduation! We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2020

Room was great . Staff extremely helpful on arrival . They provided excellent UBER service on request . They also provided free food on 3 nights in the week if needed .
Very handy for the Chandler Shopping area .

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
deborahagm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to participate in our Social on Monday-Wednesday night. We hope to see you again soon!